How to Delete Redbubble Account Easily
Redbubble is one of the best platforms for independent artists to sell their print-on-demand products. Whether it is art prints and stickers or tapestries and t-shirts, the site can be an easy means to gain some extra cash for your designs. But while it is pretty easy to sign up and use, the process of deleting your account can be extremely tedious and frustrating.
You see, to keep you from deleting the account, these sites usually hide the delete option from the users' immediate view, making it impossible to find. And even after deleting the app, you'll still have to jump through a few hoops before you can remove all your information from the Redbubble account.
If you are experiencing this, you've come to the right place. In this guide, we shall see how you can through DoNotPay–the world's first robot lawyer.
How to Delete a Redbubble Account on Your Own
There are a couple of ways you can . In most cases, it falls down to the means you used to register for the account in the first place. It could be you linked it to your Gmail account or Facebook even.
Let's start by narrowing down our options.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Of the above, the most straightforward option would be deleting through the Redbubble app or website.
To Delete through the App:
- Log into your Redbubble account.
- Navigate to the profile icon at the top right corner of your home page and click account details.
- Move to the account settings toolbar and under edit profile, click cancel account.
- Confirm by clicking the "Yes I'm serious – cancel my account" button.
To Delete Redbubble from Facebook:
- Log into Facebook.
- Navigate to your Facebook profile and select "Settings".
- In the security section, click "Apps & Websites".
- Click edit and choose Redbubble among the list of apps.
- Click on remove(or the x symbol).
- Click confirm.
Why Should You Delete Your Redbubble Account?
There are a couple of reasons why you might want to delete your Redbubble account. The most obvious is that you are no longer interested in posting your designs on the site. In which case, you might wonder why not just leave it dormant? After all, it won't make a difference, right?
Well, not exactly. Leaving your information hanging in the platform can have its share of repercussions. For instance:
- You'll still receive ads and spam from the site on your email
- Hackers might target your dormant account and use it for themselves
- People can still acquire information about you from the site if they search for you
How DoNotPay Can Help Delete a Redbubble Account
By now, we've seen the standard methods for deleting a Redbubble account. However, it can still be hard to find your way around the app. Sometimes, you'll find that you still have some pending subscriptions even after removing the app from your phone. Also, you might have forgotten your password and can't access your account.
But there is a simpler, surer way of doing it. Leave it to the able hands of DoNotPay. As the world's first robot lawyer, DoNotPay is expertly designed to handle all your online applications, including deleting or recovering accounts. It doesn't matter if you've lost your password or if the site has banned you; DoNotPay will help completely cancel your account and ensure all your information is deleted.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Redbubble Account
- Fast – We will get your Redbubble account fully deleted. And you only need to go through a few simple steps
- Easy – Our platform is easy to navigate. Once you fill in the details above, we will take over the process, saving you time and effort.
- Successful – We guaranteed results, leaving nothing to chance. We will do everything in our power to ensure that the job is done.
What Other Accounts Can You Delete with DoNotPay?
The best part about DoNotPay is that it works across all platforms. We can also help delete many other online accounts, including:
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
Besides merely deleting accounts, DoNotPay can help with a multitude of other time-consuming tasks you don't want to do online. You can use it to:
- Send a product return request
- Appeal account bans
- Get free trials without risk of being charged
- Get rid of email spam
- File a formal complaint against any company
Ready to Get Started?
DoNotPay is the perfect solution for any online application process. Nothing task is too small for us; whether it is account deletion or applying for your pet license, our app is here to assist. So visit us today and let us do the rest.