The Most Secure Way to Delete an Old Monster Account
Nowadays, deleting accounts we no longer use can prove to be a difficult task, as most people often don't have the login credentials of the accounts. Moreover, some applications and websites make deleting old accounts quite a hassle. For this reason, many people opt to keep these dormant accounts, not bearing in mind the risk to data security they are. Old accounts of platforms such as Monster are prone to security breaches since they are not closely monitored.
DoNotPay is a faster, more convenient, and relatively less frustrating way to delete your old Monster account. Whether you have the login credentials or not, DoNotPay will help you navigate this process easily.
How to Find an Old Monster Account You No Longer Use
It is important to safeguard your privacy by deleting your old inactive Monster account. Here are several tips to help you do so:
Have a Check-In With Your Password Manager
If you use a password manager to save all of your log-in credentials for various sites, then you should have a look at the passwords of the account you want to delete. Whether the password manager is in-built into the web browser or not, it may remember many of your old accounts.
Search For Your Email
If you search your email account for phrases such as "verify", "welcome", "your account", and "free trial", you might come across some old accounts that you were not aware of.
Check Google, Facebook, or Twitter
Many services require you to sign in with these accounts. If you have used this feature in the past, you should check the lists of apps or websites connected to your account.
How to Delete an Old Monster Account by Yourself
When your Monster account is no longer in use, it is important to ensure that your data and resume are taken off the platform using the following process:
- Log in to the monster account and click on "settings" in the upper right-hand corner to open the "Edit Account Settings" page.
- Select "Cancel Membership" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Yes" if you are very sure that you want to permanently delete your account.
- After following these steps, monster.com instantly deletes all your data.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Reasons To Delete Your Old Monster Account
There are several reasons why you may want to delete your old monster account. They include:
- You don't want your personal information to be used in identity theft and also to carry out fraudulent online activities.
- You are no longer interested in the services provided.
- You want to stop the many emails and ads you have been getting.
- The service might be expensive and you can no longer afford it.
Next Steps for Deleting Your Old Monster Account if You Cannot Do It Yourself
Deleting an old Monster account on your own is not as easy as it may appear to be. At times, you may have to contact customer care and wait for their feedback, which may take several days. However, with the aid of DoNotPay, this process is simplified since the platform offers a more convenient and less frustrating way of deleting old and dormant accounts.
Deleting a Monster Account With the Help of DoNotPay
Using DoNotPay to delete your dormant Monster account is super easy and convenient. You just have to follow the steps below:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails/phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Can DoNotPay Help Me Delete Other Accounts?
DoNotPay can help you solve various issues in other different entities. For instance, it can help you with deleting:
Why Use DoNotPay To Delete Accounts?
Using DoNotPay to delete accounts has the following advantages:
- It is fast - DoNotPay saves you time since you do not have to spend hours trying to delete an old account by yourself.
- It is successful - When using DoNotPay, you can be assured that it will take care of your privacy.
- It is easy - When using DoNotPay, you do not have to struggle with all the steps involved when deleting an account.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you delete many other accounts, such as:
- Recovering passwords
- Beginning and ending free trials
- Requesting returns
- Unbanning accounts
- Filing complaints
- Taking down personal information
- Canceling subscriptions
All in all, why wait? Use DoNotPay and get your personal information on old inactive accounts deleted today!