How to Delete LiveJournal Account Easily
It's more common than you may think for people to forget their passwords. In fact, most people forget their password every 90 days and have to either figure out how to access their accounts or just make a new one. This has caused stress and headaches for most of the United States population as many try to purge their old accounts and find it too difficult.
This is the case for many users who are currently wondering . While you can do it yourself in some cases, there are many reasons why you may want to consider DoNotPay instead.
Doing it yourself can require more time than you have to give to it. On the other hand, DoNotPay makes the process quick and easy and only requires a few details from you to access your old account and delete it for you. Even better, DoNotPay can delete ALL your old accounts for you, including AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, eHarmony, Venmo, Uber, Amazon, Paypal, Instagram, and Facebook.
Reasons Why You May Want to Delete Your LiveJournal Account
While LiveJournal could have once been your favorite place to journal and communicate with friends and family, there are many reasons you may and delete your account.
To name a few, you may want to delete LiveJournal because:
- You have no way to access the account (i.e., maybe your email address is old, and you can't remember the password)
- You no longer enjoy it like you once did
- Not as many of your friends and family are on the platform anymore
- Taking a break from social platforms
Remember, however, that there's no going back once you delete your account. You create another account, but you will not have access to any of the friends, communities, or content built in your previous account. You will have to start all over again.
Issues You May Run Into When Deleting Your LiveJournal Account
Going through and deleting previous social media platform accounts can be a pain. You can run into a number of issues, especially if you don't remember key information like your email and password or your email is expired, and you can't access it for a password reset.
There's also the issue that your LiveJournal account can only be accessed and deleted with a few methods.
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
How to Delete LiveJournal Account on Your Own
When you're ready to delete your LiveJournal account, there are several steps you can take to complete the job. According to the LiveJournal website, you can do it yourself in these five steps:
- Go to the LiveJournal website and navigate over to the 'Accounts' page.
- On this page, you will choose between deleting just a community or deleting your profile via your username. These options can be accessed in the 'Work as user' category.
- Click on 'switch.'
- You will then have the option to delete or keep contributions you've made to other journals and communities. If you wish to delete those as well, check the boxes. If not, move on to the next step.
- Select 'delete' and submit.
At first glance, this may seem like an easy task to take on, but it can get more complicated if you don't have all the details you need to go through this process: your username, email, and password. It gets even more challenging if you don't have access to the old email because you can't send the username or password reset to your email as a reminder.
Finding this information can take weeks or longer, especially if you have to contact support and wait in line for a response. Fortunately, there are better options for deleting old accounts.
Let DoNotPay Help You Delete Your LiveJournal Account
Ditch the hassle and let DoNotPay complete the task for you. Our Delete Accounts product will have you covered in these seven steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete a LiveJournal Account
- Fast—It takes just a few minutes to input necessary information.
- Easy—The process is straightforward and simple.
- Successful—DoNotPay can have your account deleted permanently.
Sign up today!