How to Delete Handshake Account the Easy Way
Handshake is a site for connecting job seekers with employers. Candidates can post resumes and search through opportunities, while recruiters need approval from their school's career center before posting positions on the platform. It is the perfect website for college students and recent graduates looking to make their mark in life. If you want to know , DoNotPay can help.
DoNotPay is a free chatbot lawyer that provides advice. While it has been helping users appeal parking tickets, it can also help delete accounts for you in a straightforward way. If you're looking to delete your Handshake account, the easiest way to do so is with DoNotPay. The name implies: delete your Handshake account and all associated data.
Aside from deleting your Handshake account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete Handshake Account by Yourself
Learning by yourself is possible, but it can be a little tricky. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First, you'll need to log into your Handshake account. Then go to the top menu bar and select Settings.
- After that, select Account Security. It will bring you to a new page where you have to type in your password again for verification purposes.
- You now need to click Delete all account data under Your Data on others. A link called "More Options" appears that takes you to an even more detailed set of instructions with screenshots on how to delete your Handshake account yourself.
These are the steps:
- Go back to the menu and select Profile.
- Click on Edit profile at the bottom of your profile window.
- In the area below the full name, add a period (.) after each word except for your last name. It should look like this: Paul.Smith
- After that, you need to select Save Changes.
- Then go back and click Edit profile once again.
- Find the email field and enter "no-reply@Handshake.io" in it. Deselect individual emails under all of your school accounts so only the no-reply account will be left selected.
Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page, then go to the Account Security section on Your Data page. Under "What can people find about me on Handshake," check-off "Delete my public profile information during job-seeking" under Public Profile Information, as well as what shows up in search engines. You now have successfully removed your Handshake data.
If you are looking for a more permanent solution and want to delete your Handshake account for good, using DoNotPay is the best way to go about it. Your Handshake account and all associated data will be deleted in a few clicks..
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|Password Manager||You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.|
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.|
|Recovering Passwords||Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.|
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Delete Your Handshake Account
DoNotPay is a free chatbot lawyer that provides advice. It can also help with deleting Handshake accounts in a fairly straightforward way. If you're looking to delete your Handshake account, the easiest way to do so is with DoNotPay.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Reasons to Delete Your Handshake Account
Many people don't know that Handshake accounts can easily get hacked. The platform works like Facebook in many ways, and like your Facebook account, the Handshake account will become compromised if hacked.
Text messages sent on the platform are not end-to-end encrypted, which means that anyone who has access to your phone number for just a few minutes can grab all of the data from your Handshake account. If you have been posting anything private or personal on the site, hackers could find everything they need to hurt you.
If you would rather avoid any trouble and ensure that none of your information is leaked online by deleting your Handshake account forever, chatting with DoNotPay is a good option for you.
Here are the key reasons why you might want to delete your Handshake account:
- You no longer use Handshake
- You want to start fresh with a new account
- You experienced a data breach, or your account was hacked into
- You want to delete all of your data for privacy reasons
If any of these reasons apply to you, it's time to delete your Handshake account. Deleting a Handshake account is easy and can be done in minutes with DoNotPay.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to helping you delete your Handshake account, DoNotPay can also help you with the following:
If you're looking for legal assistance or a way to delete your Handshake account without any hassle, DoNotPay can help. Visit the website or app today to get started.