How to Delete a DailyMotion Account Easily
You forgot the password to your DailyMotion account, and you'd have to jump through too many hoops to recover it. You may be wondering how to delete your DailyMotion account. After all, the French video-sharing platform doesn't make it easy to reset your password and restore your account access.
If you've moved on to bigger and better video-sharing platforms, like YouTube or Vimeo, and you're ready to close your DailyMotion account, DoNotPay can help. While DailyMotion makes you jump through several hoops, DNP can delete your DailyMotion account successfully in just seven simple steps.
Aside from deleting your DailyMotion account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete a DailyMotion Account on Your Own
If you're wondering how to delete your DailyMotion account, you're in the right place. You can:
- Log in to your video-sharing platform account
- Find the Settings link on the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the Settings link
- Find and click on the Delete account link
- Find the confirmation for deleting your account at the bottom of the page and click on it
- Entering your password in the displayed password field
- Confirming your desire to delete your account for the third time
Next Steps for How to Delete a DailyMotion Account if You Can't Do It Yourself
If you're having trouble deleting your DailyMotion account, you may have another option. According to the FAQ section on their website, they may delete or reclaim your account if there has been no activity on your account for over a year. Keeping your account open for over a year isn't a guaranteed method for having your account deleted, and DoNotPay can do it for you, even if you don't know your password.
How Else DoNotPay Can Help You With Your DailyMotion Account
If you only want to delete your DailyMotion account because you forgot your password and can't log in anymore, there's no need to throw in the towel. DNP can quickly and easily help you recover your password in just a few short, simple steps.
Instead of requesting an email to reset your password that may not come, jumping through several hoops to reset your password, and hoping you'll remember your new password, DNP can get you access to your account with just a few screen taps. You can also quickly and easily unban your account if that's why you wanted to delete it.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|Password Manager||You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.|
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.|
|Recovering Passwords||Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.|
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
How to Delete Your DailyMotion Account With DoNotPay
DailyMotion may choose to delete your account after more than one year without activity. That said, you shouldn't just abandon your account. If you do, a data breach could occur, and your information could be stolen. Even worse, you wouldn't know because you stopped using the account.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay When You're Wondering How to Delete DailyMotion Account
If you're ready to move on to a better video-sharing platform and say goodbye to your DailyMotion account for good, let DNP delete your account for you because it is:
- Fast - DNP can delete your DailyMotion account in mere minutes, even if you can't remember your password. Even better, we won't ask you three times whether you want to delete your account and hide the link to verify your decision.
- Easy - DNP will walk you through every step in the process. You won't have to second-guess whether you did something wrong because the process with DNP is as clear as day.
- Successful - you don't have to spend over a year waiting for DailyMotion to delete your account. With just a few screen taps, you can rest assured that your DailyMotion account is closed for good.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Account deletion is only a drop in the bucket of our services. These are just a few examples of how we can advocate for you:
- Robocall compensation
- Neighbor complaints
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Get help with bills
- File insurance claims
- File a customer complaint
- Appeal parking tickets in any U.S. city