How to Delete Chess.com Account Easily
Chess.com is an online chess server and socializing network that pays chess players and coaches to create majestic content. But even for such a fantastic platform, users can get tired and wish to close their accounts.
Generally, opening an online gaming account is easier than closing it. That has caused many chess enthusiasts to wonder accounts effectively once they wish to quit the platform.
An old Chess.com account poses a significant risk of data thefts and breaches. But deleting it can be extremely difficult, especially if you can't remember your password or other log-in credentials.
Luckily, there is a fast, simple, and guaranteed method to delete your Chess.com even if you cannot access your account. DoNotPay's "Delete Accounts" product will submit a demand letter to Chess.com on your behalf, verify your account ownership, and request for your account to be deleted immediately.
You can get off this site so you don’t:
- Have to worry about your information being out there
- Reset your account to start over if you would like to
How Can You Delete Your chess.com Account on Your Own?
Deleting online accounts isn't always as easy as it seems. Most sites don't make it easy to close your gaming account.
But why is it difficult to delete your online account? You may wonder.
Well, that's because your data is spread all over the platform's different systems, including areas designed to make deleting data almost impossible.
However, if you'd still like to delete your Chess.com account on your own, these steps will help:
However, even after following these steps, you may realize that your account cannot be entirely deleted, especially if you can't remember your password or log-in information. It may even be easier to uninstall the account and stop using the gaming platform's services altogether than closing it.
That's why it is necessary to use DoNotPay, which guarantees you a successful deletion of your Chess.com account, no matter the circumstances.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Delete Chess.com Account
If you want to delete your Chess.com account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming (Chess.com), eCommerce, and more.
- Tell DoNotPay more about your Chess.com account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help DoNotPay verify your Chess.com account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your Chess.com account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it! DoNotPay will submit a demand letter to Chess.com on your behalf, verify that you're the real owner of the account, and request the gaming platform to delete your account.
DoNotPay will also demand Chess.com to delete all your personal data related to the account, as granted by the country's data privacy laws.
After DoNotPay submits the demand letter, expect to get a response from Chess.com directly through email for more updates regarding your issue if they have any further questions or concerns.
Why Should You Delete Your Old chess.com Account With DoNotPay?
Deleting your old Chess.com is a crucial measure to protect your data from cyber thefts and breaches. However, doing it by yourself is an exhausting and highly unsuccessful process. But with DoNotPay, the process is fast, smooth, and guaranteed.
So, what does DoNotPay means when say it says it is:
Fast: DoNotPay will send a demand letter to Chess.com to ensure they delete your account as soon as possible.
Smooth: Using DoNotPay to delete your Chess.com account is a smooth process that takes just 7 simple steps.
Guaranteed: DoNotPay assures you that Chess.com will delete your account whether you remember your log-in details or not.
What Other Accounts Can You Delete With DoNotPay?
With DoNotPay, you won't have to worry about deleting any of these accounts mentioned below. Instead, we'll do the hard work for you.
- Online payment methods like Paypal and Venmo
- Social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram
- Online dating sites, e.g., eHarmony
- Gaming services, e.g., Minecraft
- Streaming services such as Netflix
- Ecommerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay
- Email accounts like Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo
As DoNotPay constantly evolve, expect the company to delete more accounts soon. Your data privacy matters to DoNotPay, and it will ensure to safeguard it as much as it can. So if you're having trouble deleting your Chess.com, let DoNotPay handle it for you. today and get started.