Delete Your Business Instagram Account In A Breeze
Instagram is a social networking platform used for posting photos and videos, but you can also have a business account page, which is used for marketing and has tools that a personal Instagram account doesn't have. A problem can arise when you no longer have access to the account, and/or it's left inactive for an extended period. It's better to learn than leave it open.
DoNotPay can help you delete your business Instagram account with hardly any work on your part. It's fast and easy to do so with the website, and you don't have to struggle to remember old passwords or security question answers.
How to Delete a Business Instagram Account on Your Own
You have to know your password to delete your business Instagram account. Instagram will not let you delete an account without a password for security reasons, so deleting it can be very frustrating if you're not sure what your login is.
Here’s , according to Instagram:
- Login to your account from a browser. It can be on a desktop or mobile website but cannot be from the app itself.
- Go to the Delete Your Account tab.
- Click the drop-down menu and select "Why are you deleting your account?"
- Re-enter your password.
- After you've given a reason, the option to delete your account will appear.
- Select the username of the account you want to delete and click Delete.
There are other ways to delete your business Instagram account:
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Reasons to Delete Your Business Instagram Account
The most important reason to delete your inactive business Instagram account is data security. An old account isn't monitored closely and leaves it open to be hacked or have data stolen from you. Most websites hold your data and use it for advertising purposes, Instagram included.
Another reason you might want to delete your business account is that you're more than likely getting charged for it. It can cost a lot of money to have a monthly subscription for advertising your page and boosting posts to get your name out there. Not to mention, you're probably getting a lot of unwanted and pesky emails from Instagram when someone comments on your posts, or there's an advertising promotion going on. It can be annoying when you don't even have access to your account.
Issues You Might Run Into When Trying to Delete Your Business Instagram Account
Not remembering your password can be one of the biggest issues in deleting your account. If you don't have access to it, there's no way to go through Instagram to delete it. Trying to reset your password can be a hassle, too, when you have to remember previous passwords or answers to security questions. Asking Instagram for help may be of little use, too, as they can take weeks to get back to you or tell you there's no way they can help you because they're not sure whether you're who you say you are.
Delete Your Business Instagram Account With the Help of DoNotPay
Deleting your account is a breeze with DoNotPay. They'll help you get everything settled as soon as possible, and you won't have to deal with anything you don't want to or spend hours scouring the internet for a way to get it deleted.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Business Instagram Account
It's simple. DoNotPay is the easiest way to get anything you need to be done, whether your problem is an everyday issue or a legal one.
- Fast - You don't have to spend hours or weeks trying to delete your account
- Easy - You don't have to struggle to remember previous passwords or answers to security questions
- Successful - You can rest assured knowing we'll make the best case for you
DoNotPay Works Across All Platforms
Your business Instagram account isn't the only thing DoNotPay can help you delete. If you've forgotten your password to other platforms or websites or don't use them anymore, DoNotPay can help you delete those too.
Aside from a business Instagram account, DoNotPay can help you delete:
Don't miss out on the opportunity to take advantage of this amazing website.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can do a lot of things. The site is essentially an online lawyer, so they can help you with almost any problem, including appealing a banned account, filing a complaint, or item return requests. With such a versatile website, why wouldn't you want to seek their help?