How to Delete Your Brainly Account Easily
Brainly is one of the largest educational websites in the world. It allows students and teachers to ask and answer homework questions, and it is known for making studying engaging. Users can create a Brainly account for free, but to unlock all content on the website, they must subscribe to a paid service called Brainly Plus.
Whether they are graduating or not wanting to pay the subscription fee anymore, many users will want to end their subscription and delete their Brainly account eventually. When you want to learn , you want to ensure that you don't pay any additional subscription fees.
Deleting an account can come with unexpected challenges, but thankfully, there is a solution to help. DoNotPay can help you delete your Brainly account with our Delete Old Accounts tool.
Aside from deleting your Brainly account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete a Brainly Account on Your Own
If you have decided that you no longer need Brainly, discover . Doing this will require you access your account, so be sure to have your email and password ready. According to Brainly, here is how you can delete your account:
- If you are subscribed to Brainly Plus, you should cancel your subscription before deleting your account.
- According to Brainly, go to Account Settings.
- From there, go to Subscriptions, and cancel Brainly Plus.
- Once you complete this step, go to Privacy to find your Profile Settings.
- Now, you can delete your Brainly account.
Brainly does not offer many ways to cancel your account. This chart can help you understand more about how to delete Brainly:
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Reasons to Delete Your Brainly Account
The biggest reason to delete your Brainly account is that it can risk your private data. Accounts on websites like Brainly contain information, including your name, email, phone number, and more. While these websites may be completely secure, it is a good idea to cancel accounts to keep your information safe.
Brainly's paid subscription service is another reason to delete your account if you no longer need it. Sometimes users think they have unsubscribed from an online service, only to discover a surprise fee later on. Deleting your account can help you ensure you won't see future charges.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your Brainly Account
While deleting your Brainly account may seem simple at first, there are hurdles that you can run into. One big issue is forgetting your Brainly password. If you forget your password, you will have to use the email account you used to create the account to regain Brainly access.
However, if this is an older account, you may also struggle to log in to your email as well. It can create a problem that can make deleting your Brainly account more of a headache than expected.
Next Step to Help With Deleting Your Brainly Account if You Can't Do It Yourself
If you are having difficulties getting into your Brainly account or are facing other issues deleting your account, don't worry. DoNotPay can help with the Delete Old Accounts Tool.
Delete Your Brainly Account With the Help of DoNotPay
To delete your Brainly account with DoNotPay, just follow these 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Brainly Account
If you are considering deleting your Brainly account, DoNotPay can help. DoNotPay is a great choice because it is:
- Fast: You don't have to spend time gaining access to your old account.
- Easy: DoNotPay's process is straightforward to help eliminate any confusion.
- Successful: DoNotPay is designed to get results to ensure your account is deleted.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
It's not uncommon to have several old accounts that you no longer need, and DoNotPay can help you delete all of your old accounts. DoNotPay is not just limited to Brainly, so you can use it to help delete other old accounts using the same easy steps.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Deleting old accounts is just the surface of what DoNotPay can do. DoNotPay can help you with other company issues and legal questions, including:
- Appeal banned accounts
- Fight email spam
- Get free trials without getting charged
- File complaints against any companies
- Item return requests
These are just a few of the services offered by DoNotPay. The next time you have a legal question, sign up for DoNotPay to see how the world's first robot lawyer can help you.