How to Delete a Blogger Account
Blogger is a popular blogging platform where people post their blogs for free. With Blogger, you do not worry about technical stuff, hosting, and more. However, there comes a time when you may want to close an existing blogger account permanently without any further maintenance. Therefore, you will be looking for quickly and efficiently.
Generally, any content management system has its unique procedure to close an account permanently. For Blogger, the process involves several steps in the settings section. You can delete a Blogger account, although the process can be quite overwhelming and time-consuming.
If you are worried about whether you can delete your Blogger account successfully, you can use DoNotPay, which is a guaranteed way to do it. DoNotPay allows an efficient, fast, and straightforward way of deleting your Blogger account or any other account such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Venmo, eHarmony, Amazon, PayPal, Yahoo, AOL, or Uber.
This article explains more about deleting blogger accounts and how DoNotPay can help make the process fast and efficient.
How to Delete a Blogger Account by Yourself
If you want to learn on your own, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Blogger
- Find the 'Manage Blog' section in the settings
- Click on 'Manage Blog' to see a New Blogger Interface
- Select the 'Backup Content' menu to back up your data and save it on your computer
- Click the 'Delete Blog' button
- Click 'Delete Permanently' to delete your blog permanently
Reasons to Delete Your Blogger Account
The most common reasons why users delete blogger account include:
|For security reasons
|Perhaps you want to take a break from writing and, therefore, wouldn't be operating your site or blog. In that case, you may want to delete the account instead of risking a security breach when hackers directly compromise your account or target Blogger's servers at scale.
|You want to shift platforms.
|You may also want to delete your Blogger account because you want to shift to another content management system that best suits your site needs. For instance, you may want to shift to Drupal due to its robust security, HubSpot because it allows the creation of a well-designed website even without coding experience, or Joomla due to its function flexibility, etc.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your Blogger Account
When deleting an account, you may doubt your process and wonder whether it will permanently close the account. You don't want to erase an account only to find it is still active. Also, the company may want to prove whether you are the account's rightful owner and if you cannot prove it, it won't be possible to delete it.
Sometimes you may not access your Blogger account, especially if you forgot the email address you used to open the account. You may have to contact the support team to recover your login details.
Remember, you have to keep track of all the steps involved in deleting a blogger account if you do it. To avoid confusion, you can use DoNotPay to make the process very easy. With DoNotPay, each step is laid down with clear guidance on what to do. It ensures that you delete your account quickly and permanently.
Next Steps for Deleting Blogger Account if You Can't Do It Yourself
Whether you are doing it for the first time or not, deleting your Blogger by yourself might prove tedious. Using DoNotPay is ideal since you are assured that the account will clear permanently. Besides, the process is straightforward and quick when you use DoNotPay.
Delete Your Blogger Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to delete a Blogger account or any other account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Blogger Account
Use DoNotPay and enjoy a process that is:
- Fast - Deleting a Blogger account with DoNotPay is quick, thus saving you loads of time.
- Easy - Unlike the overwhelming process of deleting a Blogger account on your own, DoNotPay has straightforward steps to follow, making the process easier.
- Successful - We helped people delete their Blogger accounts and other different accounts. We can do the same for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is not only about deleting accounts but also helps users:
Contact us today for help!