How to Easily Fight Frost Bank Fees Online
Dealing with Frost Bank fees, or any bank fee, can be incredibly frustrating. It's your money, and you should not have to pay expensive fees in order to use it.
Unfortunately, . In fact, if you find yourself overdrafting on a regular basis, for example, you may end up with as much as $450 in fees over the course of each year.
You don’t have to stress over unwanted bank fees. DoNotPay can help you easily.
Understanding Frost Bank Fees
Frost Bank charges several on a regular basis.
|Monthly service charge||$15, unless you maintain a minimum daily balance of $15,000 or more; charged for simply maintaining your account|
|Excess check fee||$10 per check over your six free checks per cycle; charged for additional checks|
|Non-Frost ATMs||$2 for inquiries, withdrawals, and transfers when using a non-Frost ATM|
|Overdraft fees||$35 per overdrafts of more than $5, up to $175 per day; charged when you initiate a transaction that causes your balance to drop below $0|
|Certified check fees||$10 per check; charged for certified checks|
|Money order fees||$5 charged for money orders|
|Incoming wire transfer fees||$15 charged when you make a wire transfer into Frost Bank|
|Stop payment fees||$30 each time you stop payment; charged when you need to prevent a check from going through|
If you find yourself facing costly fees through Frost Bank, you may become increasingly frustrated. After all, you have the right to use your money–and you expect your bank to work for you, rather than charging expensive fees every time you turn around.
How to Avoid Frost Bank Fees
When it comes time to avoid costly bank fees, there are several strategies you can use.
Here are six of them:
- Choose a bank that does not charge overdraft fees. Pay attention to the fees issued by your bank and when they may crop up.
- Avoiding making purchases that will overdraft your account, when possible.
- Maintain the minimum balance on your account necessary to avoid specific fees.
- Talk to a Frost Bank representative about the fees you have faced and why you feel they should not impact your account.
- Learn your bank's restrictions, like whether they charge overdraft fees on weekends, and any policies that could lead to increased fees
- unfair or unrealistic bank fees with DoNotPay.
Can You Get a Refund for Frost Bank Fees?
Sometimes, Frost Bank will work with you to help you get a refund for bank fees, especially unjustified fees. However, you may find it difficult to secure that refund on your own.
How to Get Frost Bank to Refund Your Fees
Do you need to secure a refund? You may have several options.
- Visit the bank in person. Plan to wait in line and wait to deal with someone who has the authority to refund your fees.
- Talk to a representative over the phone. You may have to deal with long hold times or work to escalate your refund case to someone who has more authority.
- Deal with online customer service through Frost Bank.
If you cannot secure a refund for those fees through normal avenues, you may have to escalate to increasingly higher levels of supervisors.
How to Use DoNotPay to Manage Frost Bank Fees
Ready to start using DoNotPay to handle your Frost bank fees? DoNotPay has you covered in four easy steps:
- Open the DoNotPay Fight Bank Fees product.
- Enter the name of your bank.
- Verify the last 4 digits of your bank account.
- Choose which fees you want to waive, including overdraft, ATM, and transaction fees.
Why Use DoNotPay for Your Frost Bank Fees?
There are several reasons why using DoNotPay offers the best possible advantage for managing your Frost Bank fees.
- It’s fast. It only takes minutes to file your refund request.
- It’s easy. You don’t have to go through hoops. Just provide DoNotPay with the information and the process is underway.
- Successful. DoNotPay will make the best case for you.
Don't waste time on the phone or standing in line. Instead, let DoNotPay take care of those frustrating fees for you.
DoNotPay Can Help You Manage Many Costly Bank Fees
DoNotPay isn't just for managing your Frost Bank fees. With DoNotPay, you can also get help fighting a variety of other costly fees.
DoNotPay can help with:
- Bank of America overdraft fees
- Chase Bank overdraft fees
- Bank of America ATM fees
- Fifth Third Bank overdraft fees
- Citizens Bank overdraft fees
- Wells Fargo checking account overdraft fees
- TD Bank overdraft fees
- Paypal transfer to bank fees
- And many other frustrating, unnecessary banking fees
Get Started With DoNotPay Today
DoNotPay is the ideal solution for dealing with a wide range of bank fees and other common problems. If you’re ready to fight Frost Bank fees or get help with other banking or fee-fighting tasks, check out our services today.