When You Stop Having Fun—Cancel FabFitFun
FabFitFun is a beauty subscription service that delivers packages of 8–10 full-size premium items right to your doorstep. It is a quarterly subscription—you get a box every three months, for each season.
If FabFitFun has become too costly for you and you want to cancel, read on and see how you can do it!
How To Cancel FabFitFun by Yourself
You can cancel your FabFitFun subscription at any time without any cancellation fees. There are four ways to terminate your membership:
- By writing an email
- Via your Membership Account
- Through chat
- Over the phone
How To Cancel FabFitFun via Email
You can cancel your membership through an email by following these steps:
- Write an email requesting the cancellation of your subscription
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the company’s instructions they’ll send you
Cancel Your FabFitFun Subscription Through Your Account
This is how you’ll cancel your membership on the company’s website, using your account:
- Log in to your account
- Find Manage Subscription or My Subscription and Orders
- Click on Cancel
- Follow the instructions provided
Terminating FabFitFun Membership Through Chat
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription via chat:
- Sign in to your account
- Go to this link
- Select Chat
- Wait for the available agent
- Follow the guidelines they provide
Discontinue Your FabFitFun Membership by Calling Customer Support
You can cancel your FabFitFun subscription over the phone like this:
- Call FabFitFun customer care at 855-313-6267
- Wait for the agent to answer the phone
- Request that your account be canceled
- Follow the instructions the agent provides
- Ask for an email confirmation
Waiting on hold for a long period of time is often irritating and pointless, but what if you had someone else to wait for you? DoNotPay can help you jump the phone queue for any customer service.
Can You Cancel With
How To Cancel FabFitFun With DoNotPay
Canceling FabFitFun by yourself is not all fun and games because you have to cancel before your next seasonal or annual billing date. Should you fail to do it in time, you’re stuck paying for the not-that-fab-and-fun service for another three months or the whole year! DoNotPay is here to make this process as easy as ABC for you.
You can skip all the calling, emailing, and worrying that the company won’t cancel your subscription on time. Instead, let DoNotPay deal with your FabFitFun membership in 48 hours.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow these instructions:
- Log into your account
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Let us know that FabFitFun is the service you’re canceling
- Wait for an email confirming your cancellation
What Are the Best Alternatives to FabFitFun?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and so are the features and membership benefits of a beauty subscription box. See what else is out there for you:
Prices start at $12/month
Prices start at $25/month
What Might Your Statement Look Like After FabFitFun’s Charges?
In the table below, check out how charges from FabFitFun might look like:
|FABFITFUN 855-313-6267 CA 90048 US||Recurring Fabfitfun Vip.fabfitfuca|
|Debit Purchase -visa Fabfitfun Vip.fabfitfuca||FABFITFUN VIP.|
|FABFITFUN 855-313-6267 CA||FABFITFUN VIP FABFITFUN|
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUNCA||SIG 6464 REC FABFITFUN FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUN|
|DEBIT CARD PURCHASE – FABFITFUN xxx-xxx-6267 CA||FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUCA|
|FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUNCA||FABFITFUN VIP FABFITFU|
|FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUNCAUS||FABFITFUN 8553136267 CA 90048 USA|
|FABFITFUN 8553136267 CA||FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUN CA|
|FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUN, CA||Check / FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUNCAUS|
|FABFITFUN VIP.FABFITFUN||FABFITFUN XXX-XXX-6267 CA|
Did FabFitFun Mess With Your Consumer Rights? Take Them to Court With DoNotPay’s Help!
Do you have a beef with FabFitFun? DoNotPay can help! You’re not the only one who has complaints about them—there are some pretty negative reviews out there. The customers complain about late shipments and customer support reps making excuses about being late.
If you’re one of the people that FabFitFun has wronged, you can sue them in small claims court with the help of our amazing, ABA award-winning app. DoNotPay will fill out your legal forms and generate a script you can use in front of the judge, so you won’t have to do all that yourself. This can also save you money since you won’t have to seek out legal assistance elsewhere.
Keep Track of Your Active Subscriptions With DoNotPay’s Watchful Eye
An average American spends around $240 a month on subscription services. This would be fine if they knew about it. A survey shows that around 84% of people have no clue what services they’re subscribed to.
You don’t have to be one of them, because DoNotPay can help. After you connect your email and account number to DoNotPay, we’ll be able to monitor all your active subscriptions. We’ll list them, highlight the ones you don’t use, and cancel them. It’s as simple as a flick of the finger.
Can DoNotPay Help You Solve Your Administrative Issues?
Everyone needs help to handle some of everyday, time-consuming bureaucratic issues. DoNotPay can assist you in anything from lowering your bills and saving money on bills to reporting harassment and dealing with cyberstalking.
Open our app in your web browser and see all the cool things we can do for you.
DoNotPay will help you:
- Cancel any subscription or membership in a few clicks
- Start as many free trials as you like without revealing credit card info
- Get a hold of customer service agents in a few minutes or less
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Set an appointment with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Get compensation or a refund from airline companies
- Appeal parking tickets
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Report robocallers
- Sue any company in small claims court
- Solve your credit card problems
- Get a refund or chargeback from any company
- Put an end to spam mail for good
- Postpone the bill you can’t pay at the moment
- Free yourself from spam text messages