How to Delete Wargaming Account
Did you know that old and inactive online accounts can potentially compromise your data security? Old accounts are especially prone to data breaches and information theft because they're not closely monitored. You should delete it immediately if you have an old Wargaming account that you're not using anymore.
To , you'll need to know your password and other login credentials. If you haven't used your wargaming account in a while, you may have forgotten this information.
DoNotPay can help you delete your wargaming account even if you don't remember your password. DoNotPay will contact Wargaming on your behalf and demand that your account be deleted based on the rights you're entitled to under consumer data privacy laws.
Here are some other accounts DoNotPay can also help you delete:
How to Delete Wargaming Account on Your Own
There are six steps to . These are:
- Log in to your account
- Go to Account Management
- Go to Data Protection
- Click Delete Account
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Confirm the operation
After completing these steps, you'll receive an email confirming your request.
Why You Should Delete Your Wargaming Account
The main reason you should delete your Wargaming account is to protect your privacy. If you're no longer using Wargaming, deleting the account is the best way to protect your data and keep you safe from data leaks.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your Wargaming Account
Deleting your Wargaming account on your own is virtually impossible if you can't remember your password or login credentials. Wargaming, like most companies, will only allow you to delete your account once you've logged in to their system for security reasons. While this is a great way to protect you and others, it makes it extremely difficult for you if you can't remember your login credentials. To bypass this security check, you need to contact Wargaming directly and verify that you're the account holder.
Another issue you might run into when trying to delete your account is that Wargaming may ask you for the following information. According to a poster on Reddit, they were asked to supply the following information:
- The name of your internet service provider (ISP) when you registered your account
- The city you registered your account in
- A screenshot of your credit card, bank statement, PayPal, or Apple purchase history, Google Play receipts, showing about three of your oldest purchases made on your Wargaming account.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|Password Manager||You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.|
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.|
|Recovering Passwords||Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.|
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
How to Delete Your Wargaming Account Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay has years of experience handling customer service issues that include resolving problems with online accounts.
We'll ask you a few questions regarding your account and collect information to help verify your account ownership through our Delete Old Accounts solution. Then, once your case is ready to go, we'll submit a demand letter to Wargaming on your behalf, verifying your account ownership and requesting your account to be deleted.
We'll also ask that all your data associated with the account be deleted under data privacy laws' rights granted to you.
All you have to do is:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Wargaming Account
Here's why you should let DoNotPay delete your Wargaming account:
- It's Fast. You don't have to spend hours gathering all the information you need.
- It's Easy. You don't have to struggle filling out tedious forms or to keep track of all the steps to delete your account.
- It's Successful. You can be confident to know that not only did we successfully have your account deleted, but we also eliminated all the information it had on you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Account deletion is only a drop in the bucket of our services. These are just a few examples of how we can advocate for you:
- Appeal Banned Accounts
- Fight Spam
- Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- File A Complaint
- Item Return Requests