How to Delete Your Ubisoft Account the Easy Way
There'll always come a time when you don't need some of the many online accounts you've created. Perhaps they no longer serve their purpose, or maybe you outgrew them, or even have another alternative account you prefer to use.
In this case, we'll discuss Ubisoft accounts and how to if you no longer need it. Like with most online accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, or even PayPal, deleting your Ubisoft account can be a strenuous and time-consuming process.
This post discusses the best steps to delete your Ubisoft account and why DoNotPay is your best app to do it.
How to Delete a Ubisoft Account by Yourself
Several steps are required for deleting online accounts, and Ubisoft is no different. It is also worth mentioning that once you , you cannot recover any of your data or account processes. Therefore, we recommend that you put in the account deletion request if you're sure it's what you want.
Again, like with accounts such as Gmail, Uber, or Amazon, there are several different methods for deleting your Ubisoft account. And Ubisoft gives you the option to delete all your data or unlink your account instead.
Delete Ubisoft Account Permanently
If you're sure you want to delete your Ubisoft account permanently, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Ubisoft account.
- Tap on the account information tile on the website
- Then navigate to the section titled "Close your Ubisoft account."
- Click the "Close" button
- You may be prompted to input your password and other verification processes to confirm your identity.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on the checkbox to start the account deletion process.
You will see another pop-up that confirms the 30-day account suspension on your account before it's deleted permanently.
You will also receive an email containing the "Cancel Account Closure" link if you change your mind about the account deletion before the 30-day suspension period elapses.
Unlink Ubisoft Account Instead
It is the preferred option for Ubisoft account owners who aren't sure whether they want to delete their accounts or not. You may change your mind and want to use your Ubisoft account in the future. Sometimes, saying goodbye to an account you've used for a while can seem like a lot of commitment.
You can always come back to use your account and resume your games when you want to.
Reasons to Delete Ubisoft Account
Ubisoft essentially promises to offer you various online games to play and save your data. It makes it a great platform to unburden yourself, especially after a long day. But there are also instances where deleting your account is the better option.
Here are some of those reasons:
- You're no longer interested in the services Ubisoft provides.
- You want to stop the endless email spamming
- To protect yourself from possible hacking
- You're no longer using the account
- You have another active Ubisoft account.
- You're not in agreement with the account's new terms and conditions.
Generally, there are many reasons why you'd want to delete your Uplay account. But again, the account deletion process isn't always as straightforward for most people. That's why some users don't delete their accounts successfully or have difficulty completing the process.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.
|Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
Using DoNotPay to Delete Ubisoft Account
While we might have shared with you a detailed guide on how to delete your Ubisoft account, you can see that the process isn't as straightforward. Moreover, it's time-consuming and not always guaranteed to work.
Here's where DoNotPay comes in. The DoNotPay app provides you with a fast, easy, and successful option to delete your Ubisoft account without too much hassle. You can also rely on the app to recover your Ubisoft account and manage your subscriptions if you don't want to delete your account.
However, if you're looking to delete your account with DoNotPay, simply follow these easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
The process is fast and straightforward. You never have to worry about your Ubisoft account collecting your data or sending you unsolicited emails or newsletters again.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Ubisoft Account
DoNotPay offers you an easier way to delete your Ubisoft account successfully and remove all your data from the platform. But this section gives you even more reasons why you should use DoNotPay to delete your account:
- Fast: you won't have to spend several hours trying to figure out which options to choose or steps to take
- Easy: filling out your details on the DoNotPay app is as easy as filling out an online survey
- Successful: you will find hundreds of success stories of clients who have used the service before
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you delete your Ubisoft account, the DoNotPay app is a hub for many other services and features. You can rely on DoNotPay to help you with these issues and services:
- How to delete AOL account
- Appeal banned account
- Spam collector
- Delete Yahoo! Account
- How to apply for free trials
- File a complaint
- Filing item return requests
As you can see, DoNotPay provides you with a faster, easier, and more successful method to delete your Ubisoft account. You can trust the app to delete all traces of your online presence in the account and stop those emails from getting into your account again. Try DoNotPay today!