How to Delete a Squarespace Account Easily
Old online accounts pose security risks. Not only do they have weaker passwords, but the associated sites may also have substandard data protection policies. Reduce your security risk by deleting such old accounts. And navigate this process easily using DoNotPay.
Deleting your old SquareSpace account may not be as easy as you think. It's important to note that some service providers make this process very difficult so that users may not opt out. However, using DoNotPay's Delete Old Accounts product, we will help you in no time. We will also assist you in deleting other online accounts such as your Facebook, Uber, Venmo, Amazon, Yahoo, Instagram, eHarmony, AOL, Gmail, and Paypal Accounts. Read along to find out how.
Why Would I Want to Delete My SquareSpace Account?
You may want to for the following reasons:
- You are no longer interested in the services provided by Squarespace
- You want to protect yourself from online hackers
- You want the endless emails to stop
- You want to cancel any associated subscription fees.
How to End My Relationship With Squarespace
It is worth noting that deleting your account removes any personal data linked to SquareSpace's systems. You will have to cancel all active subscriptions before deleting your account. You can follow the following steps to delete your account:
- On your account dashboard, click on 'Account and Security Settings'
- Click on 'Delete Account'
- Log in to your account to confirm
- If you have any running subscriptions, they will be listed below your account information. You can use this panel to cancel trial sites.
- Go back to your Account and Security Settings. If you see any subscriptions you have already deleted, use the Refresh button above the subscriptions list to update changes.
- Once there are no more active subscriptions, select 'Delete Account,' then click 'Confirm.'
Note that it will not be possible to recover your deleted account, so be certain that this is what you want to do.
Next Steps if You Can't Delete an Old Squarespace Account by Yourself
In our current world, if anyone gives you an option to delete an account, it's because they are concerned about your privacy. If you have ever tried to delete an account before, you can attest that it is not as easy as selecting Delete Account on the settings tab. Most sites use a labyrinth of web links to conceal their account deletion methods.
At other times, you may have forgotten your login credentials, and good luck getting support to resolve your issue fast.
DoNotPay has three products to help you permanently delete your account. The Recover Passwords product will help you with your lost passwords. The Manage Subscriptions product will help you cancel all active subscriptions. The Delete Old Accounts product will help you permanently delete your account.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|Password Manager||You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.|
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.|
|Recovering Passwords||Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.|
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
How to Delete Your Squarespace Account With DoNotPay
If you have been contemplating deleting your dormant SquareSpace account but do not know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
What Other Services Can DoNotPay Offer?
DoNotPay can offer you many other services, such as:
- Helping you appeal a banned account
- Helping you fight email spam
- Helping you get free trials
- Helping you file a complaint
Why the wait? Use today to delete your old accounts and enjoy many other services!