How to Delete Scribd Account Easily
By now, most people have signed up for dozens, maybe even hundreds or thousands, of online accounts. It results in confusion about which password goes with each account, and it can cause your inbox to be flooded with account updates and annoying spam. If you want to clear up your online presence and quickly and easily, DoNotPay can help.
Scribd gives subscribers access to all kinds of audiobooks, magazines, podcasts, and more, making it a cost-effective service for those who use it regularly. If you subscribed and found that you don't use it enough to justify the monthly fee, we can help you delete your account with a few pieces of information.
Aside from deleting your Scribd account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
Why Should You Delete Your Scribd Account?
There are many reasons why you may want to . Some of the most common reasons for wanting to delete old accounts include:
- The subscriber no longer wants or uses the service
- The subscriber receives too much spam
- The subscriber has passed away
- The subscriber got locked out of their account and can't recover their password
Generally speaking, it's also a good idea to regularly delete old accounts you never use, as it reduces the odds your information will get hacked or leaked by online hackers and bad actors.
How to Delete Scribd Account on Your Own
If the time has come to delete your Scribd account, you can do it as long as you still have your login information. To delete your Scribd account, you must follow these four steps:
- Log into the Scribd website using the account you intend to delete
- Select the icon in the upper right corner to bring down a drop-down menu
- Hit "Account Settings" and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the "Delete Your Account" link or button and follow the next set of instructions
If you can not delete your account with this method, it may mean that you still have an active subscription. In this case, you will have to unsubscribe or let it expire, and then you can delete your account. If you don't have your username and password handy, you will probably have to contact customer support for help deleting your account.
DoNotPay can also help with recovering passwords, unbanning your accounts, and managing your subscriptions, in addition to deleting unwanted accounts.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.
|Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
How to Delete Scribd Account With DoNotPay
Trying to delete old accounts on your own can be an incredible hassle that takes up more time than you expected, and it often leads to long hours on hold with customer service. If you would rather not take all of those steps yourself, you can have DoNotPay do most of the hard work for you.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete a Scribd Account?
Although deleting your Scribd account on your own may seem straightforward, the entire process can be complicated if you forget your account information or aren't sure how to unsubscribe from the service. With the help of DoNotPay, you can sit back and relax knowing that you chose a solution that is easy, fast, and successful.
DoNotPay only requires you to enter a few pieces of information, and the whole process should only take a few minutes. Our system will then make the best case for the company in question on your behalf, making the odds of getting your account deleted successfully much higher. We have already helped thousands of people delete their various online accounts, and we can help you too.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help Me With?
Besides helping you delete old accounts, DoNotPay can assist you with hundreds of other tasks to make your life easier. Some of the other services we offer include:
- Copyright protection
- Appealing parking tickets in any city
- Providing burner phones
- Lowering property taxes
- And so much more!
If you're struggling to get everything done on your to-do list, visit DoNotPay today to see which tasks we can help you check off.