How To Delete Your iHeartRadio Account
iHeartRadio is a free radio station, music, and podcast streaming platform with over 150 million registered users. It is an audio paradise. However, if you would like to and you can't recall your password, then you will find the information here valuable.
Deleting an iHeartRadio account is not easy, especially if you can't remember your password and cannot reset it. This leaves you with no account access. The only way out of this hurdle is to reach out to a trustworthy service provider that can bypass this check, verify your account, and complete the iHeartRadio delete process for you. DoNotPay is an expert at handling service issues and can help you complete this process by sending a delete account demand letter on your behalf.
Aside from deleting your iHeartRadio account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete iHeartRadio Account by Yourself
You can through your account email chatbox on the customer support page if you have access to your account. One key detail to remember is that you need to delete your account on the same device you used to log in with.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the 'Feedback' side tab.
- Choose 'Contact Us.'
- Type your request in the dialog box 'Delete my iHeartRadio account.'
- Skip the updating suggestions by clicking on 'Show More' and 'No.'
- Select 'Contact Us.
- Fill in the email address associated with your account.
- You can choose to pick a reason for the exit or skip it and click 'Submit.'
- You will receive an email that requires a reply for account verification.
Once the verification is complete, you will receive an email to confirm that the account has been permanently deleted. This process may sound easy, but if you don't have the password or access to account recovery information, this task becomes nearly impossible.
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
Deleting an iHeartRadio account by yourself can become lengthy and frustrating if you don't have the login credentials. You eliminate the futile and time-consuming process by engaging with a service provider like DoNotPay.
It's important to note that if you have an iHeartRadio Plus or iHeartRadio All Access subscription, you would first have to cancel it before deleting the account. If all these steps sound like a hassle, DoNotPay can assist in canceling your iHeartRadio subscription and help hasten the account deletion process.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your iHeartRadio Account
Here are a few issues you will encounter:
|No Access to Recovery Information
|If you cannot recall your account recovery details, iHeartRadio cannot grant you access to this information for security reasons. It will leave you with no other alternative to access your account.
|One Delete Channel
|You can only delete the account through the customer support page email system. Other channels like phone, mail, or live chat are not available.
|One Contact Channel
|Deleting your account through login is the only channel available for iHeartRadio customers. If you can't recall the password or reset it, then you are locked out, and you probably can't delete the account before the next subscription is charged on your card.
Deleting an iHeartRadio Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If you are looking for a convenient and easy way to delete your iHeartRadio account, then DoNotPay is the best option the market has to offer.
If you have subscribed to any of their paid packages, we can help cancel the subscription to ensure no further charges are accrued. Once that's done, we can send a demand letter on your behalf demanding the closure of your iHeartRadio account and subsequent deletion of any information linked to the account.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you delete your iHeartRadio account is just one of the many things we do. Here are other services you can enjoy on DoNotPay:
- Robocall compensation
- Neighbor complaints
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Get help with bills
- File insurance claims
- File a customer complaint
- Appeal parking tickets in any U.S. city
Deleting an iHeartRadio account is not easy, especially if you don't have the password and can't reset it. If you don't want to use a long and frustrating route, try DoNotPay.
Sign up today and enjoy this convenient service or any other at the click of a button.