How To Delete G2A Account Permanently
G2A is a digital marketplace that helps you purchase gaming products. However, if you no longer use the account, it poses a data leak threat. To mitigate data breach risks, you need to delete a G2A account or other online accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, or a PayPal account that you no longer use. Through DoNoPay delete account tutorials, you can also learn to delete an old account such as Gmail, Amazon, Uber, or Yahoo account.
Although you can on your own, the process is time-consuming and tiresome. You may also encounter challenges like lost passwords or difficulty accessing the old account's website. DoNotPay offers you the needed assistance by deleting the account on your behalf through an easy, fast, and efficient method that is just a button away from you.
How to Delete G2A Account by Yourself
Before you , begin with deactivating all active subscriptions. Once you have deactivated the subscriptions, choose one of the options below:
Deleting Account Through Email
To delete the account using the email option, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the steps outlined below to ensure your request is successful:
- Use the email that you used to register the G2A account.
- Enter email@example.com as the recipient.
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” under the subject.
- Compose a brief statement requesting the company to delete your data from their database.
- Send the email.
Deleting Account Through the Website
You can also delete an old G2A account through G2A official website. To successfully delete the account through the website, follow the steps below:
- Open the G2A website.
- Login to your G2A account
- On your account, go to My Settings.
- Click on the Account Details.
- At the bottom of the account details page, click on Delete Account.
- Press the yes box to permanently delete your account.
The website option of deleting your G2A account must be confirmed through email. You will receive an email through the email you used to register the account requesting you to confirm that you want to permanently delete your account. Click on the confirmation link to complete the process.
Reasons to Delete Your G2A Account
The reasons why you may want to delete your G2A account include:
- Reduce the risk of a data leak
- Dormancy, which means you no longer use the account
- Spam emails from the company
- Latency charges where the company charges you for not using the account
- Discovery of other better options
- Loss of passwords either to the G2A account or the registered email
Issues You Might Run Into When Deleting Your G2A Account
If you try to delete the account, you may encounter login challenges. Remember, you can only delete the account if you either have the login details or the registered email address. If you have forgotten your password, it might be difficult to delete the account. You may have to start with recovering your login credentials, which poses another complication to your account deletion.
Next Steps for Deleting G2A if You Can't Do It Yourself
If the do-it-yourself option becomes a challenge, you can use the DoNotPay platform to delete the account. DoNotPay will help you delete the account, even when you have lost your G2A account password or password to the email account used to register the G2A account. You can also use the DoNotPay platform if you want to avoid the lengthy and tedious process of deleting the account on your own.
In a nutshell, there are three methods of deleting your old G2A, as summarized in the table below.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
How to Delete G2A Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If your challenge is only in recovering your lost password, DoNotPay can help you recover the password to enable you to proceed with the other steps. DoNotPay can also help you deactivate active subscriptions or complete the deletion process on your behalf. All you need is to specify the assistance needed.
DoNotPay could be your best option, as you do not have to spend time learning how to delete the account yourself or follow the lengthy process of deleting the account on your own. You also save yourself the worry of recovering your lost passwords when you choose the DoNotPay option.
How to Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete G2A Account
Choose DoNotPay if you need a fast, easy, and successful way of deleting your G2A account. DoNotPay saves you the time and stress that comes with deleting old online accounts on your own.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay not only helps you to delete a G2A account but can also help you delete a Venmo account, eHarmony account, and an AOL account that you no longer need.
To delete any old account, click .