Cancel Valpak in a Few Easy Steps
Valpak is a full-service marketing agency owned by Platinum Equity. It provides its clients with print, online, and mobile digital advertising solutions and coupons. It also makes printable coupons, promo codes, and coupon codes.
Cancel Valpak on Your Own
There are several ways to tackle this issue head-on and try to cancel Valpak by yourself.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Canceling via Phone
If you wish to contact the company’s customer service via phone and ask them to terminate your membership, you can do that by calling the number 1-800-237-6266. Once you reach them, demand cancellation and request email as proof.
Canceling via Email
To cancel your subscription via email, contact customer service at email@example.com and ask them to cancel your account. You should keep the email of confirmation in case you get charged again by mistake.
Canceling via Company Website
In case you wish to cancel the service via Valpak’s company website, you can do that as well. These are the steps you should follow:
- Go to their website
- Click on Request Envelope
- Fill out the form requested
- Click Send
Cancel Valpak With the Help of DoNotPay in Just Two Minutes
Tired of going through the same old aggravating processes when canceling a service? You’re in luck! The easiest way to avoid all the frustration is to let DoNotPay handle it for you! Just follow these steps, and you are all set:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type in Valpak as the name of the service you want to cancel
That’s it! Another way to do this is to connect your email/bank account with the app, and all of your active subscriptions will be pointed out. All you have to do is click the ones you want to cancel, and just like that, you are all done! The app will also notify you when the service has been canceled.
Here Are the Best Alternatives to Valpak
If you’re looking for services similar to Valpak, here are some of the best alternatives:
If Valpak Is Being Difficult, DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
In cases when a company won’t cooperate or help its clients resolve the issue at hand, DoNotPay can be the perfect solution! DoNotPay can help you sue companies in small claims court and make it that much easier for you to get the justice you seek. It takes almost no effort on your part—all you need to do is download the app now and use it to fight back against bureaucracy!
How To Unsubscribe From Valpak’s Newsletters
If you have subscribed to one of Valpak’s email newsletters and now the company is spamming you with endless ads, you can unsubscribe from future mailings. You can do that by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email newsletter or by modifying your account settings on its service.
Let DoNotPay Monitor All Your Subscriptions for Unused Services
If you often get charged over and over again for random services, and you do not know why, it is possible that you are getting billed for the services you had already stopped using. One of the easiest ways to prevent this in the future is to let DoNotPay monitor and point out all of your unused services. Here’s how it works:
- You connect your bank or email account to the DoNotPay app
- DoNotPay finds all your subscriptions and identifies those you don’t use
- You unsubscribe from them with a click of a button!
And you are all set! You won’t have to worry any longer about keeping track of your services all on your own, and you will even get to save a pretty penny!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You
If you open DoNotPay in your , you will see it has a ton of great features to help you:
- Deal with bills you cannot pay
- Get refunds for canceled flights
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Stop text spam
- Waive college application fees
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Jump the phone queue when trying to contact customer service reps
- Free yourself from spam mail
- Apply for clinical trials
- Sign up for free trials with zero risk involved
- Protect your work against copyright charges
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Make a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Protect yourself from stalking
- File a claim for any warranty
- Find unclaimed funds under your name
- Fight speeding tickets
- Contest parking tickets
- Deal with credit card issues
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Get refunds from companies
- Sign up for services with no phone verification