Cancel Ultimate Guitar Within Minutes
Ultimate Guitar is a site where you can find chords and tabs to almost any popular song. It’s not only limited to guitars—bass players, ukulele players, and sometimes even pianists and drummers can find useful information on Ultimate Guitar.
Cancel Ultimate Guitar on Your Own
Ultimate Guitar offers its users few options to cancel the subscription:
Ultimate Guitar doesn’t offer phone support at all. You can make queries through the forum or the live chat option and nowhere else. You can’t manage your subscription or change your account status through these avenues.
Canceling on the Ultimate Guitar Website
You can cancel through the website if you signed up using this method. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Ultimate Guitar account
- Access settings from the menu
- Choose Subscriptions
- Find the option to manage subscription settings
- Choose the option to turn off auto-renewal
You can choose to give a reason for canceling your subscription.
Canceling in the Ultimate Guitar App
Depending on whether you signed up using iOS or Android apps, the exact steps will differ. You need to access your app store and manage your subscriptions from your account.
Can You Use Ultimate Guitar With No Membership?
Ultimate Guitar offers users the option of a free or paid membership. The paid membership is called Pro. There are a few differences between available subscription types:
|Service||Free Membership||Ultimate Guitar Pro||No Membership|
|Access to video tutorials||No||Yes||No|
|Access to forums||No||Yes||Yes|
There’s little difference between using the free membership and not having an account with Ultimate Guitar at all. Even with no account, you can still access the user-generated content. If you’re not planning on adding to the database, you can cancel your subscription and still use the site.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Ultimate Guitar?
Many sites offer access to tabs, chords, and other similar features. The most popular alternatives are:
- E-chords offers basically the same services as Ultimate Guitar
- AZchords allows users to upload chords and tabs
- YouTube offers video tutorials for many instruments
- GuitarTabsExplorer also allows user-generated content
Possible Problems With Canceling Ultimate Guitar
Since there’s limited support on the site, many people have struggled to cancel their subscriptions. After following the steps to change their subscription status, they’ve found themselves still paying for the service. Many users have complained about this issue on the Ultimate Guitar forums.
Let DoNotPay Cancel Ultimate Guitar in Minutes
DoNotPay can cancel your subscription to Ultimate Guitar in minutes. You don’t need to access your account through the website or any app store, but you can still cancel directly from your smartphone:
- Access DoNotPay through your
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Enter Ultimate Guitar when prompted
- Allow DoNotPay to cancel your subscription
Alternatively, you can allow DoNotPay to manage all your subscriptions on your behalf:
- Access DoNotPay through your
- Choose the Manage Memberships and Subscriptions feature
- Provide your email address or banking details
- Give DoNotPay a minute to find all your active subscriptions
This feature is helpful to find subscriptions that you’ve forgotten about. The service can locate unused subscriptions automatically and cancel it on your behalf, saving you time and money.
DoNotPay will confirm the cancelation, and you won’t have to contact support to make sure that it’s been done.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do on Your Behalf?
DoNotPay is a virtual lawyer that’s designed to make your life easier. The app has tons of great features, including money-saving tips and tricks. You can find out more about copyright laws and how to copyright music that you’ve written.
You can open DoNotPay in your to access all of the content and get help with things like:
- Canceling your unused subscriptions or memberships
- Freeing yourself from spam text messages
- Jumping the phone queue when put on hold while in touch with customer service reps
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Getting refunds if your flights are delayed or canceled
- Fighting parking tickets
- Dealing with credit card companies
- Protecting yourself from harassment or stalking
- Getting refunds from a company
- Signing up for services and skipping phone verification
- Dealing with unpaid bills
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting your work through copyright protection
- Applying for any clinical trials that interest you
- Waiving application fees for college
- Filing a claim for warranties