Tired of Singing the Same Songs? Cancel Your Karaoke Channel Subscription
The Karaoke Channel belongs to Stingray Digital Media Group. With the Karaoke Channel, you can access more than 18000 songs on TV, online, your mobile, or you can download the songs you like. The Stingray Digital Media Group reserves its right to change the Terms of Service without notice. If you have any reasons to cancel your subscription to the Karaoke Channel, DoNotPay is here to help you!
How to Cancel the Karaoke Channel on Your Own
If you’ve decided that you’ve had enough of singing you can end your subscription to the Karaoke Channel. You can do this in several ways:
- Via iTunes
- On Google Play Store App
- Sending an email
- Send a letter
Cancel the Karaoke Channel via iTunes
If you have subscribed on the Karaoke Channel via iTunes, you will have to:
- Enter iTunes app
- Find your Apple ID
- Tap on Subscriptions and find the Karaoke Channel
- Look for Cancel Subscription
- Don’t forget to confirm the cancellation
End Your Subscription to the Karaoke Channel on the Google Play Store App
If you have the Karaoke Channel account through the Google Play Store App, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store App
- Find Subscriptions
- Choose the Karaoke Channel
- Click on Cancel subscription
Cancel the Karaoke Channel by Email
Another way to cancel your subscription is to contact them by email. You can send an email to the Karaoke Channel customer support to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain that you want to unsubscribe. If you want to cancel it via email, it can take a lot of effort. They might try to win you back and prolong the process, just to make you change your mind.
Cancel the Karaoke Channel by Sending a Letter
You can also cancel the service by snail mail, just send a letter to one of the addresses here. Bear in mind that this process is long, you might wait some time for their response.
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Google Play Store app
How To Cancel the Karaoke Channel via DoNotPay
If you don’t want to bother with this long communication with customer support, DoNotPay is here for you! Do not pay can compose the mail on your behalf and handle the cancellation for you—all you need to do is follow the next steps:
- Access DoNotPay on your web browser, or download the app for iOS devices
- Tap on ‘Find Hidden Money’
- Enter ‘the Karaoke Channel’ as the subscription you want to cancel
We will let you know by email as soon as they cancel your subscription.
Find Some Alternatives for the Karaoke Channel
If you want to try out some of the similar apps, here are some that might interest you:
$10.49 a week
$2.99 a week
Having Problems with Your Cancel Request for the Karaoke Channel?
All of your attempts to unsubscribe from the service have failed? DoNotPay can assist you with suing the company in small claims court. DoNotPay will help you with the process of getting your money back and canceling the membership.
With DoNotPay, You Can Take Care Of Your Subscriptions
Many people lose money on subscriptions to the services they never use. If you are one of them, there is an easy solution for you. The problem could be tackled if you let DoNotPay track your subscriptions. You can connect your bank account or your email to DoNotPay and it can monitor all of your subscriptions. DoNotPay will identify the services you don’t use and offer to cancel your subscriptions. With that, you don’t need to worry about all the unwanted and forgotten subscriptions and your money will be safe in your bank account!
How Can DoNotPay Help You With Other Problems?
As the world’s first robot lawyer, DoNotPay can assist you with many issues. Here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Getting compensation for plane tickets
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Dealing with your parking tickets
- Reducing your time spent on the waiting for the customer service
- Getting a stop on the spam mail
- Canceling any kind of service
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Managing your bills
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people or companies in small claims court
- Signing up for free-trials and not getting charged after they terminate
- Schedule DMV appointments in no time
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment