The Fastest and Easiest Way To Cancel SCCRSH Service Without Trouble
SCCRSH is owned by Norscore, Inc. Through its portal, SCCRSH monitors credit score changes, compiles credit reports, and provides members with information and analytics on their current credit score standings.
Cancel SCCRSH Manually
If you are not satisfied with the service, you may cancel the subscription to SCCRSH via:
You Can Cancel Via
Canceling SCCRSH via Phone Call
You can cancel SCCRSH over the phone. Their number is toll-free, so you won’t need to spend any money. Here’s what you need to do:
- Prepare the email address associated with the account
- Call (888) 490-0810
- Follow their instructions
They are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., but the customer service works shorter hours at the weekends:
- Saturday: 9 a.m.– 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m.–6 p.m.
If you’d like to cancel SCCRSH via phone but you don’t have the time to wait in a phone queue forever, use DoNotPay to skip the phone tree and save your precious time.
Canceling SCCRSH via Customer Portal
If you want to avoid talking with a live agent, you can use SCCRSH’s Customer Portal to cancel the service. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Customer Portal in your web browser
- Navigate to My Account section of the portal
- Select Billing History
- Hit the Cancel Membership link
Canceling SCCRSH via Live Chat
Another option is using the live chat on SCCRSH website to cancel your membership. Here’s how to go about it:.
- Log into the Customer portal
- Initiate Live Chat
- Follow their instructions
Canceling SCCRSH via Letter
If you have plenty of time on your hands, you can choose to cancel this service via snail mail. It’ll take a long time, but it is still a viable option. If you opt for cancellation via letter, you’ll need to:
- Draft your cancelation request
- Ensure that you’ve included the email address associated with the account
- Send to:
- RE: Customer Service
- 87 Lafayette Road, Suite 11
- Hampton Falls
- NH 03844
SCCRSH Cancellation via DoNotPay
If you’re pressed for time or you don’t want to bother with the entire ordeal that is cancellation of a stubborn service, you can always use DoNotPay to cancel SCCRSH without breaking a sweat.
Follow the steps underneath to initialize the membership cancellation:
- Go to DoNotPay through a web browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter SCCRSH as the service name
You will get notified through our app upon the completion of the process.
If you want to go one step further and keep a tighter grip on your many subscriptions, you can use DoNotPay to help you. You can connect the app to your email and bank account and let us take a peek at all your money-wasting memberships. We will isolate the ones you don’t use and point them out, so you can cancel them with a single tap of your finger.
A Few Things To Consider When Canceling
Ex-Members reported the following issues regarding the cancellation of SCCRSH:
- You need to cancel the service three days prior to the subscription renewal date. If you don’t, you’ll be charged for the period that follows
- Disputes or refund requests need to be placed in writing no later than 60 days from the date when the charge was posted
- The company is notorious for confusions regarding cancellations and refunds, and in their TOS they require a written request for termination of your subscription
Is There a Free Trial for SCCRSH?
No. The company offers the $1 trial that renews into a monthly $39.90 subscription.
What Do SCCRSH Charges Look Like on My Statement?
Charges will show on your statement as:
- SCCRSH.COM HAMPTONFALLSHUS
Does SCCRSH Prorate Their Cancellations?
The company doesn’t provide prorated refunds. Upon the cancellation of the service, you will retain your access until the end of the previous billing period.
Can I Pause My Subscription Instead Of Canceling?
No, you are forced to cancel the service and renew at a later period.
Best Alternatives to SCCRSH
If you’re unhappy with the service this company provides, but need some help managing your credit cards, you’ll want to look for alternatives. Here are our top picks.
Is SCCRSH Being Unreasonable? DoNotPay Can Support You in Small Claims Court
If SCCRSH has violated your rights and if you face issues arriving at the satisfying resolution, you may need to escalate the case. DoNotPay makes it simple to sue organizations in a small claims court.
Our app has been awarded the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access by the American Bar Association.
Download the app now and use the world’s best robot lawyer to fight against the organization and win.
DoNotPay Can Monitor and Cancel Your Inactive Subscriptions
Americans spend a significant sum per year on subscriptions they don’t use.
Connect DoNotPay with your bank account or email, and we will dig for all of your subscriptions, identify unused ones, and help you unsubscribe to save your budget. This way, you only pay for the apps/services you are actually using.
Different Ways DoNotPay Can Make Your Life Simpler
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and check how else we can help you make your life headache-free. Our app can help you when it comes to:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Managing credit card issues
- Freeing you from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Settling traffic tickets disputes
- Getting refunds from anyone
- Canceling services, subscriptions, or memberships
- Stopping text spam
- Managing the bills you can’t pay
- Handling the phone queue when getting in touch with CS reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Disposing of robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quick and simple
- Asking for refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Disputing parking tickets
- Fighting against stalking and harassment