Here’s How You Can Cancel Palm Beach Tan Membership in No Time
Palm Beach Tan (PBT) is a company that sells just that—a sun-kissed tan. You can make use of PBT’s services by enrolling in one of several paid membership plans. If you’re not impressed by yours or think you’ve had just about enough sunbed tanning, we’ll show you how you can quit your subscription and save some bucks along the way.
Cancel Your Palm Beach Tan Membership Quickly With DoNotPay
When canceling any subscription service through DoNotPay, you don’t need to take more than three steps. The same goes for your Palm Beach Tan membership. Here’s what you need to do:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser or iOS app
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Type in Palm Beach Tan to let us know that’s the service you want to terminate
Your job here is done! We will cancel your Palm Beach Tan subscription within the next 48 hours and inform you by email the instant we’re done.
As improbable as it may seem, DoNotPay can help you even further with your subscriptions. Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the sheer number and variety of the services you can sign up for today? If so, you’re not the only one. In fact, you might be spending much more money on them than you’d ever thought possible.
To take care of this issue as well as save up, have DoNotPay monitor and cancel the subscriptions you don’t wish to pay for anymore. You just need to connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay to use this feature to your advantage.
How Can You Cancel Palm Beach Tan on Your Own?
You can also terminate your Palm Beach Tan Membership manually. Here are the options you have:
- Visit the Palm Beach salon in which you’re a member
- Call the company’s customer service
- Submit an online Contact Us form
Keep in mind that the deadline for canceling your membership without risking an automated renewal is the 25th of the month.
Cancel Palm Beach Tan in Person
The most straightforward option Palm Beach Tan offers for you to terminate your membership is by visiting the salon you’re a member of.
If you decide to go and have your subscription canceled in person, don’t forget to bring your customer card with you as well as make sure the company sends you an email or gives you a hand-written confirmation of your cancelation.
Cancel Palm Beach Tan by Phone
If you don’t have the time or can’t bother with visiting the Palm Beach Tan salon, you can contact their support and cancel your membership by phone. Here’s how:
- Dial the Palm Beach Tan phone number that responds to your location
- Wait out the phone queue
- Request a membership cancelation from a representative
- Give your customer details
- Ask to be sent an email confirming the termination was processed successfully
We know waiting on hold isn’t an ideal alternative to making a visit to the Palm Beach Tan salon—and we have a solution! Skip all the sitting through the phone queue by letting DoNotPay contact any customer service for you. We’ll pass you the call when someone picks up, and you can devote that time to yourself instead.
Cancel Palm Beach Tan Online
You can also complete the Palm Beach Tan online inquiry form asking the company to cancel your membership for you. It isn’t clear how long it may take them to respond to your message, though.
To make matters worse, you could be waiting for days and end for an answer to your inquiry and end up being charged the next billing period just because you couldn’t get to Palm Beach Tan before that 25th of the month. To avoid that scenario, your best bet is terminating your subscription through DoNotPay.
Can You Cancel With
How Do Palm Beach Tan Charges Look on Your Statement?
Check out this table to see how Palm Beach Tan membership fees can appear on your bank statement:
|PALM BEACH TAN RECURCOPPELL TX||Palm Beach Tan||PALM BEACH TAN RECURRING 866-644-5631 TX|
|PALM BEACH TAN||PALM BEACH TAN RECURR 866-644-5631 TX||PALM BEACH TAN RECURRING|
Can You Get a Refund When You Cancel Palm Beach Tan?
You can be refunded for unused sessions, and that is only if you cancel your Palm Beach Tan within 30 days of signing up for the service. If you’re eligible for the company’s 30-day money-back guarantee, you should apply for a refund and expect it within 15 business days.
DoNotPay Automates Other Tasks You Need to Get Done as Well
DoNotPay is always here for you when you need to work out a legal or administrative problem. We started simple, helping you fight parking tickets at first, and have since come to broaden the spectrum of our services. You can now use DoNotPay when you have to deal with any of these issues:
- Credit card complications
- Airline flights compensations
- Small claims court disputes
- Customer services and their phone queues
- Subscription services terminations
- Stalking and harassment in the private and professional sphere
- Illegal and insufferable robocalls
- DMV appointments and setting them up fast
- Traffic ticket disputes
- Bills that keep hoarding up and you can’t cover
- Speeding ticket disputes
- Refund requests that you need to make to any company
- Junk and abusive mail that keeps crawling back into your inbox
- Free trials and avoiding their automated charges
- Parking ticket disputes