From Online to Offline—The Easiest Way to Cancel Nintendo Online
Nintendo Switch Online is a monthly or yearly subscription service that grants the players access to various online multiplayer games. Over 61 million units have been sold worldwide since its launch in 2017.
Cancel Nintendo Online Fast Using DoNotPay
You don’t have to waste any time on canceling your account. DoNotPay makes getting rid of unwanted subscriptions easy. You can do it in just a few steps:
- Find DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Nintendo Online into the text box
Once the service is canceled, the app will notify you right away. Another way you could use DoNotPay is to connect your email address or bank account. This allows us to identify all of your active subscriptions. DoNotPay can help you save your money by canceling any services you might have forgotten about.
How to Cancel Nintendo Online Manually
If you no longer want to keep your Nintendo Switch account, there are two ways to cancel your subscription:
- Using your Switch console
- Using Nintendo’s website
Cancel Your Nintendo Account Using the Switch Console
You can cancel your Nintendo account from your console straight away. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch console
- Click on the user icon which is located in the upper right corner of your screen
- Scroll down to find and select the Nintendo Switch Online option from the menu
- Click on Turn Off Automatic Renewal to stop Nintendo from renewing your subscription
Cancel Your Account From a Web Browser
The Switch console isn’t necessary to cancel your Online account. You can also turn off the subscription using your web browser:
- Open Nintendo’s website and log in to your account
- After logging in, click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu
- Find the Your Subscriptions option and click it
- Select Check Nintendo Switch Online membership status under Your Subscriptions
- Click Turn Off Automatic Renewal to complete the cancelation
Keep in mind that you have to cancel the account at least 48 hours before the next billing period. If you fail to do so, Nintendo might charge you for the next month.
Here are a few different ways you can cancel Nintendo Online.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
|Nintendo Switch console||Yes|
Are There Any Alternatives to Nintendo Online?
You want to cancel your Nintendo account, but don’t want to stop playing altogether? While Nintendo may be the hot thing on the market, other gaming services can keep you just as entertained. Here are some top picks you might be interested in:
Feel Like Nintendo Has Wronged You? Here’s What DoNotPay Can Do for You
Nintendo failed to cancel your subscription? You didn’t get a refund for a game you didn’t like even though you filed for one in time? If you’re having any trouble with the company, DoNotPay can help you sue by providing you with the information and resources you need to file a small claims suit.
DoNotPay has been approved by the American Bar Association and received the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Suing companies in small claims court is easier than ever with the help of the world’s first robot lawyer.
Other Everyday Issues That DoNotPay Can Help You With
DoNotPay’s services aren’t just limited to helping you clear up your subscriptions. We can offer you help with paying your bills, dealing with different types of harassment and stalking, and even teach you some helpful flight compensation hacks. All of these services are just a click away.
You can start using the app by opening it in your web browser. Here’s a list of things we can help you with:
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free