How To Cancel New York Daily News in No Time
How Can You Cancel the NY Daily News on Your Own?
After you provide your billing information, you will be charged for all NY Daily News subscriptions continuously. This means that they will automatically take your money until you cancel your subscription. They can also change your initial charge or add charges for premium issues. If you decide to opt out of NY Daily News delivery or online membership, you can do it by contacting them:
- Via phone
- Through email
Cancel NY Daily News Subscription by Phone
If you decided to end your subscription to NY Daily News you can do it by contacting them via phone.
- Phone number 1-800-692-6397
- Opening hours: Monday–Friday:8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays 8 a.m. to noon
Cancel NY Daily News Subscription via Email
If you prefer written communication, you can send an email to the company’s customer service. Here are some steps to follow:
- Leave your account details
- Request cancelation
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Wait for their response
How Can You Cancel the NY Daily News Via DoNotPay?
If you don’t want to go through the time-consuming process of canceling NY Daily News on your own, we can help. With DoNotPay you can save your time on cancelations. DoNotPay is an app with an option to assist its users with canceling services fast. To cancel your subscription to NY Daily News through DoNotPay, do the following:
- Log in to DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select ‘Find Hidden Money’
- Type ‘New York Daily News’ as the service you want to stop
You will receive an email when your subscription is canceled.
Can you cancel with
|Yes / No|
Can I Make a Pause With My Subscription to NY Daily News?
If you are planning to go on a vacation and don’t want to receive your printed issue of NY Daily News, you can suspend the delivery. You will need to give them a resume delivery date no more than 28 days after your delivery stopped. Note that the suspend option exists only for the printed issue subscription.
What Can You Read Instead of the NY Daily News?
If you still want to be up to date with the current happenings in New York City and the world, you can switch to some of these media:
Do You Want to Take NY Daily News to Court? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
The NY Daily News Subscriber Terms and Conditions contain detailed explanations of what to do in the case of a dispute. The process of solving disputes can be complicated and daunting. If you need assistance taking the NY Daily News or any other company or person to small claims court, DoNotPay is the right option for you! DoNotPay can assist you with the whole process of suing. As the world’s first robot lawyer, DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Install the app and let DoNotPay deal with the bureaucracy!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay is not only an expert for canceling services, but it can also offer you help with many other issues such as:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Cutting on the wait time when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Credit card issues
- Making a DMV appointment quickly
- Requesting compensations for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting refunds from any company
- Signing up for free trials with no risk
- Disputing parking tickets
- Saving on your bills
- Getting rid of spam mail forever