When It’s Not Mint To Be: How To Cancel Mint Bills
Mint—formerly known as Mint Bills—was bought by Intuit in 2014. It was created to help you with your finances. Mint offers services such as viewing all of your bills, credit scores, creating budgets, and more.
This budgeting app is free, but it has offered some paid in-app subscriptions such as Mint Bills credit guard and currently Mint Live Services.
If you’d like to stop using Mint or unsubscribe from their services, DoNotPay will show you the way.
How Can I Cancel Mint?
According to Mint’s terms and services, you can delete your account or cancel any of their services at any time. You should know that just deleting the Mint app from your phone is not enough. Here are all the ways you can cancel Mint:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel Mint on Their Website
To delete your Mint account or unsubscribe from some of their services through the website, do the following:
- Sign in to your account
- Tap on Settings
- Click on Intuit Account
- Choose Manage Data & Privacy
- Select Delete Your Intuit Data
- Tap on Make a Delete Request
- Choose the services you’d like to delete
- Hit Continue
- Type in your Mint password
- Click on Delete This Data
Your account or services will be deleted within two to three days. Mint will send you an email to confirm it.
Cancel Mint via Online Chat
If you prefer to talk to a real person, you can use Mint’s online chat. Mint’s customer service rep will guide you through the cancellation.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Mint’s Contact page
- Scroll down and click on Chat
- Tell the customer service rep what you’d like to cancel
Mint customer support is available via online chat from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day.
Cancel Mint Quickly With DoNotPay
Using DoNotPay to cancel any service is both fast and convenient. Our AI-powered technology makes it possible to cancel after a few clicks. Here’s how it works:
- Access DoNotPay from any
- Select the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Mint when asked about the service you want to cancel
- Tap on Submit
We will send you an email to inform you about your cancellation, usually within 48h.
Other Benefits of Using DoNotPay
What’s great about DoNotPay is that you can monitor all of your subscriptions at once! Link your email address or your bank account to DoNotPay, and we can list out your subscriptions or memberships. Mark the ones you don’t use and cancel them in no time.
Things To Bear in Mind About Canceling Mint
When it comes to Mint Live Services—a paid subscription within Mint—you can cancel it at any time, but there are a few details you should know. The most important ones are:
- Once you cancel it, you can still have access to it until the end of the billing period
- If you don’t use it after you cancel it, Mint does not offer a prorated refund
How Can I Stop Mint Phishing and Spam Emails?
So many Mint users have reported phishing emails from Mint that you can find a section on their website about it. To cap it off, you may be receiving Mint emails about their news and services.
DoNotPay can solve both of these problems! Check out our article on how to report a phishing email.
In terms of spam emails, here’s what you can do:
- Visit DoNotPay in
- Click on Spam Collector
- Type in your email address
- Forward your next spam email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s that easy—say goodbye to spam emails forever!
Is Mint Violating Your Consumer Rights? Hit Them With a Lawsuit!
Canceling can be an arduous undertaking if a company is not willing to cooperate. With the help of DoNotPay—our ABA-award-winning app—you can take Mint to small claims court and get justice!
We’ll guide you through the proceedings and help you:
- Draft your demand letter
- Fill in court forms and other paperwork
- Serve Mint
- Prepare your court statement
What Alternatives to Mint Are There?
Even if you cancel Mint, you don’t have to stop planning and monitoring your finances. Other apps can provide you with assistance in that area. Check out some alternatives:
|You Need a Budget (YNAB)||$84|
DoNotPay Helps With More Than Cancellations
DoNotPay works hard so that you don’t have to. All you need to do is access DoNotPay in a and choose a task we can assist you with. This way, you’ll be able to:
- Sign up for free trials with no risks
- Deal with annoying robocalls
- Find clinical trials near you
- Appeal your speeding tickets
- Resolve unpaid or forgotten bills
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Terminate other subscriptions or memberships smoothly
- Demand refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Make sure harassment and stalking stops
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Demand a refund from any company
- Solve your credit card problems
- Overturn your parking tickets
- Stop endless spam emails forever
- Dispute your traffic tickets
- Put a stop to spam text messages
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment without a hitch
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support