How To Cancel Jungle Scout in a Few Clicks
Jungle Scout is an online tool created to help Amazon sellers research the market and look for products. Until now, the company has supported more than 400,000 entrepreneurs. The tool might be helpful for some time, but many people decide to stop using it when they feel they can manage their Amazon business on their own. If you don’t need Jungle Scout anymore and want to cancel it, read on to see how you can do it!
Cancel Jungle Scout the Hard Way
If you decided to terminate your subscription to Jungle Scout on your own, you can do it in the following ways:
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
|Jungle Scout Account|
|Jungle Scout Website|
How To Cancel Jungle Scout via Your Account
If you want to cancel your monthly Jungle Scout subscription, you can do that from your account. Here is what you need to do:
- Log in to your Jungle Scout account
- Click on Settings under Subscriptions
- Hit Continue to Cancel
- Choose a reason for canceling your subscription
- Finalize your request by clicking on Cancel My Plan
Note that you can do this only for monthly plans. In case you have subscribed to an annual plan, read on to see how to cancel your membership.
Cancel Jungle Scout via Email
If you want to end your annual plan subscription to Jungle Scout, you will have to send an email to their customer support to email@example.com. Tell them you want to cancel your annual plan and don’t forget to ask them to confirm your cancellation. You can do the same if you have any issues with canceling your monthly subscription via your account.
This way of canceling your subscription might take a while because you may have to wait long for their reply.
Cancel Jungle Scout via Their Website
If you can’t cancel your Jungle Scout subscription through your account or have trouble sending an email to the company’s customer service, you can get in touch with them through their online contact form. Here is what you should do:
- Leave your email address
- Put Cancellation as the subject
- Explain that you want to end your subscription
Keep in mind that this process can also take a lot of time and you might end up paying for another month of subscription before they cancel it.
Cancel Jungle Scout the Easy Way
You can get Jungle Scout canceled in no time if you use DoNotPay. Here is what you will need to do:
- Log in to the DoNotPay app in your web browser or your iOS device
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Write Jungle Scout as the service you want to cancel
We will process your request quickly and send you an email as soon as we cancel your subscription.
If I Cancel Jungle Scout, Will I Get a Refund?
Do You Need To Escalate Your Disputes With Jungle Scout?
If you were unable to solve the disputes you have with Jungle Scout, DoNotPay can help you sue them in the small claims court. We can lead you through the whole process and help you make your claim strong so you have more chance of winning the case!
What Are Some Alternatives to Jungle Scout?
You can try using some of these:
Stop Wasting Money on the Subscriptions You Don’t Use
You subscribe to a service, use it for some time, and then forget about it. Later, you see your money has gone on something you don’t use anymore. Sounds familiar? If this happens to you, don’t worry—DoNotPay has a solution to this problem. You can connect DoNotPay with your email or bank account. We will monitor your subscriptions and suggest canceling those that are inactive.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for Me?
- Signing up for free trials with no risks
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Saving on your bills
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting in touch with customer service in no time
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Fighting robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting refunds and compensations for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Receiving refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Getting rid of spam text messages