When It’s No Longer Fun—Cancel Great Fun
Great Fun is a membership-based service providing discounts for various restaurants, purchases, travel, and leisure activities. It is part of the Trilegiant corporation that got caught up in a class-action lawsuit. Many users have dubbed Great Fun a scam.
If you want to dodge Great Fun having fun with your money, we’ll show you the quickest way to cancel your membership.
Great Fun Cancellation Policy Explained
According to the Terms and Conditions, Great Fun memberships auto-renew, and the company will keep charging you until you cancel your membership. You may cancel Great Fun at any time free of charge.
How Do I Cancel My Great Fun Membership?
Great Fun offers a few methods of canceling the membership. Whether you opted for a free trial or a paid subscription, here are all the ways to cancel Great Fun services:
|Can You Cancel With?||Yes/No|
|Great Fun Website||Yes|
Cancel Great Fun via Email
You can cancel your Great Fun membership by sending an email requesting cancellation to customer service at email@example.com.
Cancel Great Fun Over the Phone
If you want to cancel Great Fun via phone, call 1-877-488-9480 and inform a customer service rep that you’d like to cancel your membership. The company’s working hours are Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
If you want to jump the phone queue, use DoNotPay! Our app can hold instead of you and let you know when to join the call. We know all the customer support hacks for Amazon, Walmart, Dollar Tree, and many other companies.
Cancel Great Fun via Mail
Terminating your Great Fun subscription via mail is also an option. To cancel this way, send a letter to Great Fun at the following address:
P.O. Box 41248
Nashville, TN 37204
Attention: Membership Department
Cancel Great Fun on the Website
To cancel your Great Fun membership online, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Great Fun website
- Scroll down and click on Customer Care
- Type in your personal and contact info
- Choose Member Cancellation from the drop-down menu
- Add any comments or questions
- Tap on Submit
Have Fun Canceling Great Fun With DoNotPay
Canceling doesn’t have to involve too many steps and options. DoNotPay can help you cancel Great Fun in a few clicks!
All you need to do is access DoNotPay from a web browser and complete these steps:
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Great Fun when asked about the service you want to cancel
- Hit Submit
That’s all it takes! DoNotPay will contact Great Fun and terminate your membership. You will receive an email from us within 48h informing you of successful cancellation.
Monitor Your Subscriptions in One Place Using DoNotPay
A surprising number of Americans spend about $230 on monthly subscriptions. One of the reasons behind this shocking amount is forgetting to cancel. With so many companies having auto-renewing policies, it’s no wonder some subscriptions or memberships slip your mind.
You can put a stop to corporate greed with the help of your AI-powered assistant—DoNotPay! By linking your email address or your bank account to DoNotPay, you’ll get a comprehensive list of active memberships and subscriptions. Our app makes it easy to detect unused services and get rid of them!
Alternatives to Great Fun
You may want to say goodbye to Great Fun, but this doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to discounts and coupons! Here are a few websites similar to Great Fun:
Coupons and promo codes for shops, hotels, restaurants, etc.
Daily deals for electronics and gadgets
Travel deals and local discounts
DoNotPay—A Fun Way To Fight Bureaucracy!
Our app also offers a virtual credit card generator so that you can enjoy free trials without revealing your credit card info and worrying that a company will charge you.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and access numerous helpful features! Saving time and money can be great fun, thanks to our app!
Here’s what we can help you with:
- Handling warranty claims with ease
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Solving credit card issues
- Requesting a refund or compensation for your delayed or canceled flight
- Signing up for various clinical trials
- Dealing with annoying robocalls
- Fighting your parking tickets
- Starting free trials without your credit card
- Getting in touch with loved ones in prison
- Locating unclaimed money under your name
- Skipping phone verification when registering on online platforms
- Appealing your speeding tickets
- Requesting college application fee waivers
- Booking DMV appointments with no hassle
- Getting ahold of customer support reps on the phone faster
- Staying safe from stalking and harassment
- Terminating unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Managing any unpaid bills
- Stopping spam text messages
- Suing companies or people in small claims court
- Getting a refund or chargeback fast
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Filing your insurance claims
- Contesting your traffic tickets
- Mastering any government tests