How To Cancel DC Universe in a Few Clicks With DoNotPay!
DC Universe is a streaming service operated by Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment. It includes television programming, animated films and series, but also the access to over 20,000 comics, fan forums, and a merchandise store.
If you’re dissatisfied with this streaming service and want to cancel your DC universe subscription, you can do so manually through the same platform you used to subscribe to the service, or you can do so with DoNotPay in under two minutes!
You won’t have to go to third-party websites to unsubscribe. To cancel DC universe through the DoNotPay app, all you need to do is:
- Open DoNoPay in your web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money from our list of services
- Type DC Universe
- Enter the email address you used to subscribe to the service
- Click Unsubscribe
We will get right on it afterward! You can sit back and relax while we cancel the subscription for you. As soon as we’re done, we’ll send you an email with the good news.
How To Cancel a DC Universe Subscription the Hard Way
If you want to cancel DC universe yourself, the process will differ depending on the platform you used to subscribe to the service:
- DC Universe website
- Apple App Store
- Google Play
- Roku Channel Store
How to cancel DC Universe online
Visit the DC Universe website to unsubscribe manually following these steps:
- Login to your account
- In the upper right corner, select “MY DC”
- Click on “Settings”
- Hit “Cancel”
How to cancel DC Universe on Apple devices
To cancel your DC Universe subscription on iPhone, iPad, or iPhone Touch devices, you should:
- Open your device’s Settings app
- Enter your name
- Tap on “Subscriptions” (or “iTunes & App Store,” in which case you would have to tap on “Apple ID,” “View Apple ID,” and then scroll down to “Subscriptions”)
- Select “DC Universe” as the service you want to cancel
- Hit “Cancel Subscription”
How to cancel DC Universe through Google Play
If you signed up to DC Universe through Google Play, you’ll have to undo it like this:
- Sign in to your Google Wallet
- Go to “Transactions”
- Select “DC Universe” from the list
- Tap on “Update or cancel your subscription”
- Hit “Cancel Subscription”
How to unsubscribe on Roku
In case you purchased DC Universe on Roku, you need to cancel it there as well:
- Visit Roku, and sign in to your account
- Go to “Manage your subscriptions”
- Hit the “Unsubscribe” button next to DC Universe
How to cancel via Amazon
Here are the instructions for unsubscribing on Amazon:
- Access your Amazon account
- Select “Your Membership and Subscriptions”
- Find “DC Universe” on your list of services
- Select “Manage Subscription” next to it
- Find “Advance Controls” and click on the link under it
- That will redirect you to the main subscription’s page where you can opt-out of it
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
|Associated services (Apple, Amazon, Google Play, Roku)||Yes|
Will DC Universe Give You Your Money Back?
Has DC Universe Wronged You? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them!
If you think you have not been treated fairly by DC Universe or that any of your rights have been breached, take the company to small claims court!
We will help you avoid costly legal fees and take care of the paperwork for you. Our robot lawyer will put together a script based on the info you provide, which you can use to build your case in court.
Are There Any Alternatives to DC Universe?
This company offers you loads of comic books to read and anime video content to watch for a $7.99 monthly fee (or $74.99 a year). Here are some alternatives and their features.
Cancel All Your Unused Subscriptions In a Flash And Save Hundreds of Dollars Each Month
If you feel like you waste a lot of dough every month on services you never use, you are not alone! Approximately, 84% of Americans don’t know how much money they spend on monthly subscriptions.
Why waste your hard-earned money on services you’re not even using? DoNotPay can help you cancel them all with only a few clicks.
All you have to do is connect your email address or credit card number to the app, and it’ll list out all subscriptions connected to them. From there, all you need to do is click Unsubscribe next to the services you’re using.
We Are Yet To Show You All We Can Do for You!
We’ve got more tricks up our sleeve! Apart from letting cancel unused subscriptions in an instant, DoNotPay can also help you:
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Cancel any other subscription service or membership
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Contest parking tickets