Cancel DC Universe in a few clicks with the help of DoNotPay!
DC Universe is a streaming service operated by Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment. It includes television programming, animated films and series, but also the access to over 20,000 comics, fan forums, and a merchandise store.
Will a DC Universe free trial continue into a paid subscription?
Yes, DC Universe trials automatically become paid services, but if you cancel before your free seven days expire, you won’t have to pay for a thing.
Check out DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card!
It’s not fair that you have to submit your credit card details when you sign up for a free trial. If it’s free, why use the card, right?
Companies make you accept their terms before they give you the free goodies, and then they charge you subscription fees without notice. DC Universe operates in the same way!
The best way to outsmart sneaky companies is to sign up for trials with DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card. It will be addressed to a different name and linked to the DNP’s email domain. We’ll make sure to keep your info private, and the only way that companies will get to you is if you subscribe to their service because you want to.
How can you cancel the DC Universe subscription on your own?
If you think that deleting the app will stop this company from charging you a membership fee every month, think again. Since you can sign up for DC Universe membership in several ways, you will have to unsubscribe manually through the same channels, namely on:
- DC Universe website
- Apple App Store
- Google Play
- Roku Channel Store
How to cancel DC Universe online
Visit the DC Universe website to unsubscribe manually following these steps:
- Login to your account
- In the upper right corner, select “MY DC”
- Click on “Settings”
- Hit “Cancel”
How to cancel DC Universe on Apple devices
To cancel your DC Universe subscription on iPhone, iPad, or iPhone Touch devices, you should:
- Open your device’s Settings app
- Enter your name
- Tap on “Subscriptions” (or “iTunes & App Store,” in which case you would have to tap on “Apple ID,” “View Apple ID,” and then scroll down to “Subscriptions”)
- Select “DC Universe” as the service you want to cancel
- Hit “Cancel Subscription”
How to cancel DC Universe through Google Play
If you signed up to DC Universe through Google Play, you’ll have to undo it like this:
- Sign in to your Google Wallet
- Go to “Transactions”
- Select “DC Universe” from the list
- Tap on “Update or cancel your subscription”
- Hit “Cancel Subscription”
How to unsubscribe on Roku
In case you purchased DC Universe on Roku, you need to cancel it there as well:
- Visit Roku, and sign in to your account
- Go to “Manage your subscriptions”
- Hit the “Unsubscribe” button next to DC Universe
How to cancel via Amazon
Here are the instructions for unsubscribing on Amazon:
- Access your Amazon account
- Select “Your Membership and Subscriptions”
- Find “DC Universe” on your list of services
- Select “Manage Subscription” next to it
- Find “Advance Controls” and click on the link under it
- That will redirect you to the main subscription’s page where you can opt-out of it
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
|Associated services (Apple, Amazon, Google Play, Roku)||Yes|
If that looks like too much fuss, cancel DC Universe with DoNotPay!
The DoNotPay app can cancel your subscription in under two minutes! You won’t have to go to third-party websites to unsubscribe. We only need a bare minimum of information to get you out of a subscription:
- Open DNP in your browser or on your iOS device
- Select Find Hidden Money from our list of services
- Type DC Universe
- Enter your current email address
We will get right on it afterward! You can sit back and relax while we opt out of your subscription for you. As soon as we’re done, we’ll send you an email with the good news.
Will DC Universe give you your money back?
Do you feel mistreated by DC Universe? DoNotPay can sue the company for you!
If you think you have not been treated fairly by DC Universe or that any of your rights have been breached, take the company to small claims court! We will help you avoid costly legal fees and take care of the paperwork for you. All you need to do is show up in the hearing.
Are there any alternatives to DC Universe?
This company offers you loads of comic books to read and anime video content to watch for a $7.99 monthly fee (or $74.99 a year). Here are some alternatives and their features.
DoNotPay can help you monitor your subscriptions
If you feel like you waste a lot of dough every month on services you never use, you are not alone! 84% of Americans are unaware of how much money they really spend on their subscriptions.
Tell us your email address and credit card number and put us to work! The DoNotPay app will find all accounts associated with them and cancel the ones you don’t need.
We are yet to show you all we can do for you!
We’ve got more handy tricks up our sleeve! We can help you:
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Cancel any other subscription service or membership
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Fight speeding tickets
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Contest parking tickets