How to Cancel CaptainU Plan in Under a Minute
CaptainU is a college recruiting website for high schoolers with athletic aspirations. Besides letting you sign up to its plans, the platform has been known to create profiles for random people who attended sports events. If you think you’re on CaptainU by accident or wish to terminate your paid subscription, read on to see how to cancel the service the easiest way.
Do Away With CaptainU in Three Clicks Through DoNotPay
Did you know you can cancel any subscription or membership in only a few clicks when you’re using DoNotPay? That’s right! We can have your CaptainU account canceled in 48 hours maximum and send you an email as soon as we’re done. Your only job is to:
- Go to your DoNotPay account using any web browser or iOS app
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter CaptainU
If you want more from DoNotPay, you shall get it! You can also have our robot lawyer manage all your subscriptions by keeping track of them and canceling each at your request. We know how hard it can be in our modern day and age to know every service you’re signed up for by heart—it’s why this feature is there for you.
You only need to connect your email address or bank account to that of DoNotPay. The rest is on us.
How Can You Cancel CaptainU On Your Own?
As unbelievable as it may sound, there is only one way you can cancel the CaptainU service manually—by sending the company an email. Somewhat contradictory, the process itself is not that simple.
How to Cancel CaptainU Through an Email
Before emailing the CaptainU team to request your account cancelation, you’ll need to downgrade your plan from the paid to the bronze version. Follow these steps to do it:
- Log in to your CaptainU account
- Go to the Downgrade page
- Choose one out of the two reasons why you’re quitting the CaptainU paid account
- Fill in all the required spots by answering various questions about your CaptainU experience
- Click Downgrade My Account
Once this process is complete, and your plan has been changed to the bronze version, you should email the CaptainU support so that they can process your cancelation. Here’s how:
- Type in REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT in the new email subject
- Compose your request and include your account information
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can You Cancel With
Can You Expect a Refund From CaptainU Once You Cancel Your Subscription?
CaptainU doesn’t issue refunds on a paid membership even if you cancel it before its term. Note then that any cancelation you make is solely at your responsibility.
Do You Think CaptainU Has Scammed You?
If you believe CaptainU has managed to subscribe you to a paid membership without your consent or has robbed you in any other way, you can definitely take legal action against them. The best news is that you do not have to do it on your own.
DoNotPay can help you sue any person or company in small claims court by:
- Drafting your demand letter
- Collecting the evidence you need to file a dispute and win your case
- Writing up a winning script for your court day
What Are Some Other College Recruiting Websites Besides CaptainU?
If you’re a parent of a promising young athlete and wish your child to have the best higher education prospects, perhaps you don’t have to give up on college recruiting websites once you quit the CaptainU service. Here’s a table to check out some website that might serve as an alternative:
Athletic Recruiting Websites
$39 monthly or $372 yearly
$99.99–$299 (for a lifetime account)
Discover the World of Possibilities That Comes With Using DoNotPay
Are you tired of waiting in queues and filling out thorough forms each time you need to get a legal or administrative issue done? If so, you’re neither the first nor the last person to be brought down by institutions and companies. It’s why DoNotPay exists, after all. We help you solve any issues you may often be experiencing, like:
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Setting up a DMV meeting fast
- Fighting parking tickets
- Taking any matter to small claims court
- Having to cover bills you cannot pay within due dates
- Being bombarded with robocalls
- Experiencing and dealing with stalking and harassment
- Taking care of speeding tickets
- Requesting refunds from companies
- Calling customer services and having to wait for hours on hold
- Getting rid of spam mail once and for all
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials and being charged automatically
- Canceling subscription services
- Dealing with credit card problems