Get Bank of America Safety Deposit Box Fees Waived
Safeguarding valuables can be a worrisome affair. There are several factors to consider when thinking about the safety of your valuables and how much you're willing to pay for security. Many people rent safety deposit boxes from financial institutions to store valuables such as watches, art, and documents.
The average cost of a varies according to the bank's location and the size of the box. If you want to fight bank fees and ensure money stays in your pocket, DoNotPay can help.
What Is a Safety Deposit Box Fee at Bank of America?
A safety deposit box is a secure container you can rent from your bank or credit union to store essential items. These boxes come in different sizes and can be as small as 3 x 5 inches or as large as 10 x 15 inches.
Bank of America will charge you safe deposit box fees depending on the terms set upon by the bank. For a smaller box, you may have to part with around $40 a year and upward of $300 a year for the largest box. Again, this depends on your bank and its lease terms.
Some financial institutions charge an initial deposit when renting the safety deposit box. It's therefore important to carefully go through a lease agreement to comprehend the lease terms and conditions and when they apply before agreeing to them.
Here is a quick look at safety deposit box fees amongst some of the most popular financial institutions.
|Box Sizes (inches)||3x5||5x5||3x10||5x10||10x10|
|Bank of America||$75||$125||$150||-||$300|
How To Get Safety Deposit Boxes Fee Waived on Your Own
As you're storing your valuables in a safety box, it's easy to without any second thought. But did you know there's a way to get around them? Safety deposit boxes fees aren't set in stone. With the right explanation and argument, you can appeal and avoid paying them. You can appeal safety deposit box fees on your own by
1. Contacting Bank of America by
- Or schedule an appointment online
2. Describe that you want your safety deposit box fees overturned
3. Explain your financial situation and why you're experiencing difficulty in making the payments
4. Reference legal statutes that cover you against hidden charges
How To Get Safety Deposit Box Fees Waived with The Help of DoNotPay
While the above methods can help you get your waived, the process is long and tiresome and is a waste of your time. You shouldn't have to incur losses and interests for securing your valuables. This is why DoNotPay introduced a Fight Bank Fees product.
This new product was designed to help our clients appeal bank fees to get them waived or refunded without a hassle. The best part about it is that it works in four clicks. All you need to do is
- Open the DoNotPay Fight Bank Fees product.
- Enter the name of your bank.
- Verify the last 4 digits of your bank account.
- Choose which fees you want to waive, including overdraft, ATM, and transaction fees.
And you're done. DoNotPay will then send a legal appeal letter to the institution on your behalf to get the fees refunded. If the entity has further comments about the appeal, they will reach out to you directly.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies and Groups with The Click of a Button
Helping you get your locker bank charges waived isn't the only service DoNotPay can help you with. We can handle other bank-related fee waivers, including helping you
- Get a Bank of America overdraft fees refund
- Identify banks that don't charge overdraft fees
- Learn the fee for transferring money from PayPal to your bank
- Know more about Bank of America ATM fees
- Know whether banks charge overdraft fees on weekends
We can also help you learn about overdraft fees from the following banks
Why Use DoNotPay To Fight Bank of America Safety Deposit Box Fees?
You do not have to wait on hold for a long time for customer service to pick up your call or to wail for their reply to your email which could be lost among the thousands they have to deal with each day. You can use DoNotPay because we are:
- Fast- You don’t have to spend too much time online searching for solutions online, with DoNotPay it’s just a matter of a few steps.
- Easy- No more tedious forms to fill in just the 5 steps and you’re good to go.
- Successful- With the well-crafted letter Bank of America is sure to give the attention you need and be one of the many successful clients that DoNotPay has helped.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you appeal your bank lockbox fees is one of the many services under the DoNotPay umbrella. Having started as a service to help drivers fight parking tickets, DoNotPay has evolved over the years to include different services across the board. With DoNotPay, bureaucracy is no longer a hurdle as we can help you with other services and options to jump them.
DoNotPay can help you:
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Make insurance claims
- File a complaint
- Get virtual credit cards risk-free
for DoNotPay today to get started.