How to Get Your Records from Wesley Medical Center
Medical records may not be something you think about too often. You go to a doctor or other provider, some tests may be performed, and the provider simply discusses the results with you, right?
But what if your aging parents need help with their medical care, and you are the person responsible? What if your child has been receiving treatment for an ongoing problem, and now you must start over with a new doctor due to an insurance change? Finding that medical information may become critical, whether for legal protection after an injury or continuity of quality care.
Gaining access to those records can be very important. And yet, doing so can be a nightmare thanks to privacy rules and red tape – let us help you by tackling the adventure for you.
I Need Wesley Medical Records–How Do I Get Started?
The first step is to obtain and fill out a medical records release form. This is required for the protection of patient healthcare privacy. You may choose how you would like to receive this form:
- View and print the release form
You may also write a request to receive the medical records release form.
- Ensure your request includes your name and mailing address
- Include your name and mailing address or a receiving fax number in your request and fax it to (844) 481-0298
- Send your request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call and request the form be sent to you by dialing: (844) 481-0278
How Do I Complete the Release Form?
Due to HIPAA, healthcare privacy is strongly protected by law. HIPAA requires that the release form be filled out completely. Complete the form either by hand or by typing the requested information directly into the form.
Be aware that the form asks for personal information to properly identify you and help prevent fraud. You may be asked for:
- Patient name, phone, birth date, last 4 digits of SSN, email
- Facilities where medical services were provided
- Dates of service
- Name and details of the recipient (if someone other than the patient)
- Types of records requested (or simply 'All')
- Any records to be excluded (HIV results, psychiatric information, drug testing, etc.)
Be sure to sign and date the form. Your records will be printed on paper and mailed unless you specify that you would like to receive them electronically via email.
What Should I Do With the Release Form?
Choose how you would like to submit your request:
|CIOX Health – Release of Information
PO Box 290789
Nashville, TN 37229
|Fax||Patient Request Fax number:
|Phone||Should you encounter any problems or have questions, call:
Patient Customer Support Number
How Long Will It Take To Receive Medical Records from Wesley Medical Center?
Your request may take anywhere from 7 to 10 days to be completed.
Is There a Safe Way to Access My Records Online?
There sure is. The MyHealthOne secure online patient portal provides fast, easy access to many (but not necessarily all) medical records.
- Click to access MyHealthOne
- Click the Log in link in the upper right of the screen if you have an account
- If not, click the Create an account link
- Follow the instructions to complete your login or get set up as a new user
- Once signed in, click the appropriate link to view test results or other health information
Might There Be Some Simpler Way to Handle All of This?
There is! We can do the legwork for you and simplify the entire process.
How to Request Medical Records Using DoNotPay:
DoNotPay has seen these requests before and knows how to write your health care provider a simple, clear, and effective letter that will get your legally-guaranteed health records for you in no time.
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay’s website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you’d like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you’d like to send the records.
Please refer to these related information sources regarding problems for which we can provide assistance:
- Learn about electronic health records
- Obtain medical records from Kaiser
- How long are medical records kept?
- Get Mercy medical records
- Find your Baptist medical records
- Obtain your medical records from Cleveland Clinic
What Else Does DoNotPay Offer to Save You Time and Money?
DoNotPay can help provide you with tools to simplify a variety of life challenges. We offer many additional products to help simplify your life, including (but not limited to):
- Get help with an advance health care directive
- Easily file a complaint
- Assistance with bills
- Requesting sick leave
- All about birth certificates
- Small claims court
We give you easy, automated ways to manage the difficulties of obtaining medical records, and we can certainly help with other tedious and annoying tasks you encounter. Let us help!