How to Get Planet Hollywood Resort Fees Waived Through Wyndham Rewards
Nothing is better than getting away for a weekend or rest and relaxation at a fun resort or hotel. Whether you are enjoying a full week of vacation or taking a couple of days to yourself to enjoy some self-care, resorts like the Planet Hollywood Resort can offer just what you are looking for. However, when you encounter unexpected fees or charges, your peaceful getaway can turn sour very quickly.
Do you need help getting account? DoNotPay can help you deal with troublesome resort fees without the frustration of lengthy phone calls and irritable hotel staff. Keep reading to learn how to negotiate your issue with the help of DoNotPay.
Types of Planet Hollywood Resort Fees You Might Encounter
Planet Hollywood Resort is one of the most glamorous destinations around. With locations all around the world, people head to a Planet Hollywood Resort every year to enjoy excitement, relaxation, and lots of fabulous amenities.
Planet Hollywood Resort can be very expensive. And if you are on a budget, it's important to know upfront what type of fees you might encounter when you stay there. Here are just a few of the fees that you might encounter if you stay at :
- Food and meals. Expect charges for every meal or snack you enjoy at a Planet Hollywood Resort, as well as possible fees for in-room amenities such as water and coffee.
- Upcharges for rooms. Sometimes, you might request changes or upgrades to your room. These changes could result in an upcharge.
- Erroneous charges for services and amenities. Some services and upgrades might be advertised as free - but when reviewing your bill, you could discover that you've been charged. This could happen with valet fees, parking charges, or in-room amenities such as movies or room service.
Can You Refuse to Pay Planet Hollywood Resort Fees?
Getting an unexpected fee is frustrating - and possibly very expensive. While you might opt to ignore the extra charges or even dispute them with your credit card company, this could end up being difficult.
Refusal to pay a fee could result in the resort reaching out to you directly and slapping on even higher charges. They could also send you bills in the mail or ask you to pay a greater fee to cover possible added "late charges."
A lot of this depends on how the manager at the resort chooses to handle the situation, so if you do suspect that you've been charged an unfair Planet Hollywood resort fee, you should try reaching out to management and staff.
How to Get Resort Fees Waived on Your Own
Do you want to try to on your own? Here's what you can try:
|1. Ask to speak to management.||If you are still at the resort, you might get the best results by asking to speak to the manager on duty about the fee.
You can then discuss the issue with the manager, explaining why you believe that the fee is incorrect or unfair. This isn't always possible, especially if you have left the resort and discovered the fee post-visit - but a phone call could end up yielding results as well.
|2. Send a message or an email to the customer service team.||The Planet Hollywood website has a form that can be filled out for any questions you have regarding your stay. Be sure to be as clear as possible in your note, and explain in full why you think you are being charged unfairly.|
Remember, there is an easier way to get a Planet Hollywood resort fee waived, including Wyndham rewards.
Use DoNotPay to Waive Planet Hollywood Resort Wyndham Rewards Fees
Negotiating a cheaper bill on your own can be a real hassle. The easiest option for negotiating unfair or excessive hotel bills is to go through DoNotPay. If you want to lower your Planet Hollywood Resort bill but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Go to the Hotel Bill Negotiations product on DoNotPay.
- Answer a few questions about your hotel bill, which charges you want to have refunded, and the details of your reservation.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
DoNotPay is your one-stop solution for anything related to unfair fees and high hotel bills. Here are a few ways DoNotPay can simplify your life:
- Can you refuse to pay resort fees in Vegas?
- Can I ask a hotel to waive fees owed?
- Hotel fees and surcharges.
- How to get hotel parking fees waived.
- Can you negotiate hotel prices?