The Complete Guide to Acquiring Medical Records From Medical City of Plano
It doesn't matter whether you're looking for access to your Cleveland Clinic medical records, you need Mercy Hospital to release your child's medical records to their school nurse, or you need your medical records released to Kaiser from Baptist. After reading this guide, you will know exactly how to request your medical records and how DoNotPay can help you access any medical information you need.
How to Get a Copy of Your Medical City of Plano Medical Records Yourself
If you want to get a copy of your Medical City of Plano medical records yourself, you have to jump through many hoops. Here is a summary of the steps you must take:
- Find the Authorization to Release Protected Health Information form on their website
- Print out the medical records release form
- Fill out the form legibly in blue or black ink
- Go to the post office or your local office supply store and buy stamps and appropriately-sized envelopes
- Mail the completed form at the post office or from your mailbox by putting the red flag on your mailbox up
- Don't also forget to send in proof of your identity, or else your request will not be honored
Where Should My Paperwork Be Mailed To?
If you think you will need to mail your medical records release form and proof of identification to Medical City Healthcare, you are sorely mistaken. While it may not seem intuitive, your medical records will not be released unless all of your documentation is mailed to the following address:
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Attn: Release of Information Dept.
160 Imperial Blvd.
Hendersonville, TN 37075-3440
What if I Don’t Want to Send My Personal Information Through the Mail?
If you don't want to send your personal information through the mail, you have a couple of options at your disposal. For instance, you can reach them at:
|Phone Number||(888) 749-7952|
|Fax Number||(469) 484-2006|
You may think it is a good idea to visit the Medical City of Plano hospital if you have any questions about getting your medical records released. With that being said, you will be better off using DoNotPay's Customer Service product to get in touch with a hospital employee who can answer all of your questions.
You won't have to listen to awful music while on hold. You won't have to sit through your entire lunch break waiting with bated breath only to be advised by an automated voice messaging system to wait patiently for a representative to get in touch with you. The best part is that you can get in touch with hospital staff in just a few quick, intuitive, and successful steps.
Can I View My Medical Records Online?
Yes, you absolutely can view your medical records online. That said, you need to create a MyHealthONE account first. If you feel frustrated by the process of creating your MyHealthONE account, do your best to be patient. There are many benefits of having an account, including:
- Online access to your medical info
- The ability to let your caregivers access your account
- Admission to events, like hospital tours
- The ability to take such classes as what to do in the event of a stroke or TIA, how to quit smoking, and how to administer first aid
- The opportunity to schedule appointments quickly and easily
If you are having trouble creating an online account with MyHealthONE, you should be aware that they can be reached at 855-422-6625. DoNotPay's Customer Service product can help you get a team between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST from Monday to Saturday. If you need technical support on a Sunday, you can reach out between the hours of 10:30 AM and 7:00 PM EST.
Use DoNotPay To Get Your Medical City of Plano Medical Records in Just Three Steps
Getting a copy of your Medical City of Plano medical records on your own is unbelievably frustrating. You have to download a form, print it out, complete it legibly with a black or blue pen, and mail it to a completely different state. Luckily, there's a better way; DoNotPay.
With DoNotPay, you can request your medical records in just three steps:
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay’s website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you’d like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you’d like to send the records.
Be advised it is not just getting your Medical City of Plano medical records released that DoNotPay can help you with. We can also help you if you have such questions about medical records as:
- Can I access an electronic copy of my health records?
- For how long can I expect a healthcare facility to keep my records?
- What is the ideal method for requesting my medical records?