How To Cancel Vidgo: The Stress-Free Way To End Your TV Subscription
In an age where digital streaming is the present and future of television, Vidgo has thrown its hat into the ring to offer consumers over 100 channels of internet-based television for prices that compete with YouTube TV, Sling, and other rivals. Though if you’re looking to cancel Vidgo in favor or another way to get your favorite channels and programs, proceed onwards. DoNotPay can show you how to cancel Vidgo before the next billing cycle.
Before You Cancel: Should You Reconsider?
Canceling Vidgo can be considered a very important decision if you’re looking to switch to a different TV provider. Here are all the main specs for Vidgo:
- Vidgo Plus - $69.99 per month (Vidgo Premium - $84.99 per month)
- Vidgo Plus - 111 channels (Vidgo Premium - 150+ channels)
- Spanish Mas Package (45 additional Spanish-speaking channels) available for either tier
- 20 hours of Cloud DVR storage included with Premium tier
- 3 simultaneous streams per household
- Compatible with Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Google Chromecast
- Playable on mobile devices with the Vidgo app
- Playable on your web browser with https://webplayer.vidgo.com/login
The one thing to keep in mind if you have not discovered already is that many prominent channels are not available, such as TNT, CNN, and the USA Network. For local sports fans, regional sports networks such as Bally Sports also aren’t available.
How To Cancel Vidgo On Your Own
Vidgo has a straightforward way to cancel your TV service on their support site. Simply log into your Vidgo account from your web browser and click or tap on the button to cancel your subscription. Your auto renew will automatically be turned off and you will stop getting service at the end of the billing cycle.
If you’ve signed up for Vidgo on your Roku device, you’ll need to sign into your account on the Roku website. After logging in, look for the “Manage Subscriptions” button where you can cancel Vidgo Plus or Premium from there.
How To Cancel Vidgo with DoNotPay
If you find it hard to cancel your Vidgo subscription for one reason or another, can assist you in this process. Sign up for a DoNotPay account and you can cancel Vidgo with our “Manage Subscriptions” product.
Here’s how to cancel Vidgo on DoNotPay:
- Log in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
And that’s it! We’ll contact Vidgo for you and you should get your cancellation email shortly. You can use the “Manage Subscriptions” product either with our website or mobile app on the Google Play Store or App Store.
Vidgo Competitors To Consider
Of course, when you cancel Vidgo, you likely want to switch to another TV provider. Here are the most notable to consider:
|Base Price Per Month
|Number of Channels
|Up to 150
|Up to 20
|Up to 500
|$33 - $95
|Up to 289
Can I Get A Refund For Vidgo?
Vidgo never mentions their refund policy on their website, meaning that they either don’t offer any refunds or don’t want their customers to realize that issuing refunds is possible. They do have a customer support email address. If you wish to get a hold of them regarding a refund, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write a refund letter with DoNotPay! Using can increase the odds of getting a refund. Here’s how to ask for a refund with DoNotPay:
- Sign into the DoNotPay app or website and look for our “File a Chargeback” product.
- Enter the name on your payment card and details for a quick refund process.
- Enter “Vidgo” as the company you want your refund from.
- Follow the guidelines from our AI tool and submit your request.
What Else Is Available From DoNotPay?
offers over 200 different tools and resources, most of which are powered by our unique AI client. This client helps you get the attention of corporations, financial institutions, and governing bodies so you can get what you need to get done in minutes — not months.
Bookmark or download DoNotPay for the next time you need to:
- File a warranty claim
- Sign up for a free trial without a credit card
- Negotiate a hotel bill
- Appeal parking tickets
- Send a fax without a fax machine
- Look for unclaimed money in your name
- Book an early DMV appointment
- Report unruly neighbors anonymously