How to Easily File a Police Report Online in Orlando
Crime is, unfortunately, a part of our daily lives, and it may impact you in one way or another. You may be a victim of a crime or you may witness one. If you need to , this guide will show you how.
Common crimes are:
- Stolen phones
- Identity theft
- Stolen packages
- Stolen wallet
- Car accdients
- Other stolen items
However, not everyone has the time to deal with filling out a report. If there is some reason why you can't file the report yourself, let DoNotPay handle it. DoNotPay can file your Orlando police report for you.
What Types of Reports Can Be Filed Online in Orlando?
In Orlando, you can file a report online for the following crimes:
- Lost property
- Vehicle break-in
- Harassing phone call from an unknown caller
What Is Required to File an Online Report in Orlando?
To file an online police report in Orlando, Florida, these are the requirements:
- Be at least eighteen years of age
- Have information on a crime and be able to describe it on an online form
- Have a valid email address
- Crime occurred in Orlando
How to File a Police Report in Orlando by Yourself
You should never file a false police report as it is illegal. Only submit a report if you are positive someone committed a crime. The three main ways to file a police report are over the phone, online, and in-person.
|In Orlando, Florida, if you are in the middle of a crime occurring or you know who committed the crime, you need to call 911 so an officer can be dispatched. However, in other circumstances, you may be able to file online.
400 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
Depending on your personal circumstances, you may not have the time or energy to deal with going to the police station or waiting on hold on the phone. In that case, let DoNotPay handle filing an Orlando police report for you.
File a Police Report in Orlando With the Help of DoNotPay
Avoid waiting on hold on the phone or having to take time out of your day to drive to the police station, and let DoNotPay file a police report for you.
If you want to file a police report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
1. Search "police report" on DoNotPay and select the type of incident you would like to report.
2. Tell us more about the incident that occurred, including the location, date, time, and sequence of events. Include information on financial losses, personal injuries, or property damage that happened as a result.
3. List any suspects or witnesses you are aware of, verify your contact information, and submit.
Why Use DoNotPay to File Your Orlando Police Report
There are three significant reasons why DoNotPay should be your go-to for filing a police report.
- It's fast: The only time you lose is the time it takes to enter a little information.
- It's simple: You give us information about the crime, and we handle it from there.
- It's successful: You can trust DoNotPay to file your Orlando police report.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay doesn't just handle . We work with a wide variety of companies/entities and can complete many tasks for you. Here are a few examples.
- Get your birth certificate from any state
- Cancel your subscriptions
- Sue someone in small claims court
- Help you with standardized legal documents