How to Get Your Cooper Hospital Medical Records
Do you want to know how to get your ? If you mean Cooper University Hospital in Camden, New Jersey, this article is for you. Learn how to request your medical records directly from Cooper University Hospital and then find out how much easier it is to obtain them with the help of DoNotPay.
How to Request Medical Records from Cooper University Hospital on Your Own
|Cooper University Hospital Contact Information
|Medical Records Department
|Health Information Management
|Cooper University Health Care
Health Information Management
1 Federal Street, Suite 200
Camden, NJ 08103-1118
|Patient Relations Phone Number
|Portal Support Email
|Portal Support Phone
You'll need to make sure you have the following information in order to send in your request.
- The full name, birthdate, phone, address, and social security number of the patient
- The date range of your treatment for which you'd like your records
- Whether you want all your records, records for a specific treatment, or a summary of your treatment
- The name and mailing address of the healthcare provider to whom you wish to transfer your records, if applicable
- Your name, phone number, and mailing address if you want them sent to you
Request Your Records Online
You can request your health history documents electronically through the Cooper University Healthcare online portal. If you do not have an account set up with the portal, or if you have any problems with the MyCooper online portal, use the information in the table to get assistance.
If you do have access to your MyCooper account, take the following steps:
- Log in at my.cooperhealth.org
- Find the Health tab at the top of your dashboard page.
- Click on Document Center.
- Click on Select Requested Records.
- Click on the link on the following page.
- Fill out the form using the information.
- Click Submit.
Send Your Records Request by Mail
Here's what to do if you wish to mail in your request for your medical records, or if you're having trouble with the MyCooper option:
- Download and print the Cooper Hospital medical records release authorization form.
- Fill it out in legible printing, being sure to check all applicable boxes.
- Sign and date the form on the lines reserved either for the patient or the patient's legal guardian or representative.
- Mail in your request
When Will I Get My Medical Records From Cooper University Hospital?
Cooper University Hospital typically mails out records within 10 days of receiving your request.
How Much Does It Cost to Get My Records?
Cooper University Hospital will not charge you for your medical records, no matter how much documentation you require!
How Long Does Cooper University Hospital Keep My Records?
Cooper University Hospital maintains patient health records for ten years.
How to Transfer Medical Records to Cooper
You'll have to find out what the records request procedures are for your current health care provider and fill out their preferred medical records release authorization forms. Have them send the records to the Cooper University Health Care Health Information Management Department address above, and be sure to include the Patient Relations phone number with your request.
Let DoNotPay Get Your Cooper Hospital Medical Records in Half the Time
If you want a much simpler way to request medical records, here's how you can save time. DoNotPay will contact Cooper University Hospital on your behalf to get you your health records for you in three easy steps:
- Search "Medical Records" on DoNotPay's website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you'd like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you'd like to send the records.
That's all it takes!
What If Cooper Isn't Your Hospital?
We can help you get your medical records from hundreds of healthcare providers and portals, including these:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Accessing your medical records is a big step, and now that you've accomplished it with the help of DoNotPay, we can assist you with thousands of other major challenges. While our services aren't limited to health-related issues, we think the following might interest you if you're focused on organizing your medical history documents:
- Request sick leave from your employer
- Order certified death certificate copies
- Create an advance health care directive
- Get assistance with your bills
- Get the best prices on your prescriptions
- Find and get enrolled in clinical trials
Let us help you get your today, and cross that project off your to-do list. Then we'll tackle the rest of the challenges you've been putting off because we make it easy... and some say, almost fun!