Need Assistance Requesting Your Medical Records From Concord Hospital? DoNotPay Can Help!
The Concord Hospital in Concord, New Hampshire is a non-profit hospital that treats a wide variety of ailments. It also serves as a teaching hospital and is thought to be one of the premier health facilities in New Hampshire.
If you have ever been treated at this facility, there is a patient record kept that details vital information about your visit, treatments, and reason for discharge. Sometimes, this information can be very beneficial to other doctors that are treating your similar condition. Requesting a copy of your medical records can be a confusing process, but luckily, DoNotPay has an easy solution. Keep reading to learn how we can help you easily obtain a copy of your .
Who Can View My Medical Records?
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), you are the only one that is allowed to view your medical records. However, if you wish to share the information with another person–including family members or other doctors–you can sign a release form that gives certain individuals permission to also view your records.
What Is Considered to be 'Private Information' According to HIPAA?
Any information that details personal information about you or your medical history is considered to be private information. Some of the information that a medical professional cannot release to another person or entity without your permission could include:
- Your name
- Your Age
- Your birthday
- Any treatment that you received at the facility
- Your diagnosis
- Any prescriptions that you are currently taking, or have taken in the past
- Your contact information
- Test results
HIPAA is a federal law that all medical facilities in the country must abide by. It is illegal for any medical facility to share individually identifiable information about its patients without written permission.
How to Request Your Medical Records From Concord Hospital
If you wish to request a copy of your medical records from Concord Hospital, you have a couple of options, such as:
- Visiting the hospital in person
- Mailing a release form to the hospital
Before the hospital can release any of your information, you must first fill out a release form. To get this release form, you can either download it onto your computer and print it out, or you can visit the hospital and request a form in person. Here is a look at how to contact the hospital if you have any questions or you wish to send the form through the mail, contact them through:
|Address||Concord Hospital 250 Pleasant St.
Concord, NH 03301
|Toll-Free Phone Number||800-327-0464|
What Information Is Needed to Request Your Medical Records from Concord Hospital?
When you fill out a medical release form, you will be asked to answer several questions, including
- You name
- Your Address
- Your birthday
- Your medical record number
- Type of medical information you wish to be included (discharge history, x-ray images, doctor's notes, etc.)
On the form, you will also be asked to write your initials beside the different types of sensitive information that you wish to share. This can include HIV testing results, psychiatric results, and other information that you may not want other people to be aware of.
How to Request Your Medical Records from Concord Hospital with the Help of DoNotPay
Requesting your medical records on your own can be a long and time-consuming process. This is especially true for obtaining medical records from , which requires you to either download and print the form at home or drive to the hospital to get the form.
With DoNotPay, you can request your medical records in a matter of minutes. To use our quick and easy-to-use tool, simply follow these steps:
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay’s website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you’d like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you’d like to send the records.
DoNotPay Can Answer All of Your Medical Record-Related Questions
Whether you need to learn how the medical record process works, or you need help requesting information from a medical facility that treated you in the past, DoNotPay is here to help. Some of the ways that we can help you include:
- Learn how to obtain an electronic copy of your health records
- Request a copy of your medical records from Kaiser
- Get a copy of your medical records from Mercy medical facilities
- Send a medical record request to Cleveland Medical Clinic
- Quickly receive a copy of your medical records from Baptist Health facilities
DoNotPay Can Help Solve a Wide Range of Problems
Some of the other services that DoNotPay offers include:
- Learn the best way to take care of a late bill
- Discover what it takes to be a health care directive
- Quickly request a copy of your birth certificate
- Fight for compensation in small claims court
is here to make your life easier. We offer several services that can help to solve a wide range of problems.