Learn Everything About China Eastern Airlines' Refund Policy
China Eastern Airlines is the second-largest airline in China. Its headquarters are in Changning District, Shanghai. If you have any issues with the giant and want to request a refund, DoNotPay will help you get your money back stress-free!
How To Request a Refund From China Eastern Airlines With the Help of DoNotPay
If you would rather not bother yourself with requesting a refund from China Eastern Airlines on your own, you can ask the world’s first robot lawyer for help. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Find the Get Protected option under File a Chargeback and click on it
- Provide DoNotPay with all the important information about your bank
- Type in China Eastern Airlines as the merchant
- Verify your signature and submit the request
Once you’ve filled out the questionnaire, our app will make a dispute letter and send it directly to your bank. It can compose one more for China Eastern Airlines. DoNotPay can also refer to all relevant VISA and Mastercard codes and regulations that will help you get a refund quickly.
We can also get in touch with the company so that you can start your refund process as quickly as possible.
How To Request a Refund From China Eastern Airlines on Your Own
If you decide to request a refund from China Eastern Airlines on your own, these are your options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Request a Refund From China Eastern Airlines via the Company’s Website
If you’re having issues with China Eastern Airlines’ service, you can request a refund from them through their website if that’s how you purchased your ticket in the first place. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Go to the China Eastern Airlines website
- Open the corresponding order
- Submit the refund application
- Wait for the confirmation
How To Request a Refund From China Eastern Airlines Over the Phone
If you want to request a refund from China Eastern Airlines over the phone, you will need to do the following:
- Call 95530
- Explain why you are contacting them
- Provide them with all the info they request
- Wait for further instructions
How To Request a Refund From China Eastern Airlines via Their Mobile App
If you purchased your ticket through China Eastern Airlines’ mobile app, that’s how you should ask for a refund as well. Do the following:
- Open the China Eastern Airlines app
- Open the corresponding order
- Submit the refund application
- Wait for confirmation
How To Request a Refund From China Eastern Airlines via Snail Mail
You can mail your flight purchase invoice to Refund Team, Floor 3, No. 66, Jichang Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, 201202. The company will validate your refund request upon receiving the invoice.
China Eastern Airlines’ Refund Policy
These are some of the most important statements about China Eastern Airlines’ refund policy:
- If you didn’t use the ticket in any way during the period of its validity, you may ask for a refund. This has to be done during the applicable refund period
- You can request a refund if you didn’t use the ticket because of China Eastern Airlines’ own mistake
- If you didn’t use the ticket or any other China Eastern Airlines’ services due to your own reasons, you can request a refund by asking for it within the applicable refund period
- If you haven’t used the ticket at all, the amount of money you get back will be equal to the price of the ticket, minus the refund fee specified for the ticket fare
- In case the ticket is used only partially, the refund you can get back is equal to the ticket price, minus the one-way or round-trip fare applicable to the used flight segments. Flight segments, taxes and fees, and the refund fee are also excluded
- If you’re only left with the domestic or international interline part, the amount of money you get back is equal to the paid ticket amount, minus the fare applicable to the used flight segments, and minus the relevant refund fee
- You will not get a refund if a portion of a group ticket has been used. You can only get the amount for taxes for unused flights
You should also know that there is no refund for tickets that are marked with NON-REF.
As far as the refund time limit is concerned, you can expect the following:
- For regular tickets, the limit is 13 months from the initial travel date
- For non-standard tickets, the limit is 13 months since the date of issuance. Any applications that are overdue won’t be considered
Use DoNotPay To Sue China Eastern Airlines if They Refuse To Cooperate
In case you find yourself in a situation where China Eastern Airlines doesn’t want to grant you a refund, you can turn to DoNotPay for help. With our assistance, you can sue the company in small claims court.
We will do our best to prepare you for your appearance in court and spare you the trouble of going through the process by yourself. DoNotPay can provide you with all the necessary paperwork, make a script suitable for any scenario, fill out all the required court forms for you, and write a demand letter for your specific case. Depending on the rules of your local small claims court, we can also provide you with a form called Serving the Defendant.
DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, which proves our success.
Open DoNotPay in your and get your money back fast!
What Are Some Other Problems DoNotPay Can Help You With?
Allow DoNotPay to help you with one of the numerous administrative issues you have. Our app can help you get compensation for poor Southwest Wi-Fi. We can also make the process of disputing parking tickets in Beverly Hills, CA stress-free.
Perhaps you want to cancel your Planet Fitness membership? Are you trying to get a refund from Origin? Wondering what the purpose of robocalls is? Your personal assistant can even help you schedule a DMV appointment in Nevada!
Open DoNotPay in your and give it a try if you need help with:
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials without risk
- Dealing with traffic tickets
- Managing bills you can't pay
- Arranging a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Disputing parking tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Fixing issues with credit cards
- Getting rid of spam texts