How to Get Your Chandler Regional Medical Center Medical Records
Are you trying to figure out how to get copies of your Chandler Regional Medical Center medical records? You might have several valid reasons to do so: You're traveling and want your health records on hand, you're transferring your records to a new health care provider, or maybe you're trying to be your own best healthcare advocate—or that of a loved one.
Obtaining copies of medical records from Chandler Regional Medical Center isn't always straightforward, but it can be done. And it can be done most easily with the help of DoNotPay.
Let's take a look at your options, and what you need to know before you submit your request for your medical history documents.
Get Your Chandler Regional Medical Center Medical Records on Your Own
You can contact Chandler Regional Medical Center here:
|Department||Medical Record/Release of Information|
|Address||Chandler Regional Medical Center
1955 Frye Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
|Required forms||PDF packet: Patient's Request for Access to Protected Health Information|
This hospital is part of the Dignity Health system, but The Medical Record/Release of Information Department at Chandler Regional will handle your request for medical records. You'll need to provide details that will help the clerks find the necessary records and documentation to prove you're authorized to receive them.
Information You'll Need
Be sure to have the following information before you make your request in person, over the phone, or in writing.
- Patient's full name and any aliases
- Patient's birthdate
- Patient's phone number and mailing address
- Date range of treatment requested (CRMC keeps records for up to 10 years)
- Whether you're requesting full records for the time window, test results, and/or a summary of your treatment.
You can request that the above forms be mailed to you, or you can download and print them yourself.
- Patient's Request for Access to Protected Health Information packet
- Proof of Medical Power of Attorney, or
- Patient's signature authorizing the release of records to a third party
Tips for requesting your information
There will be a fee to retrieve, make, and send copies of your records, and an additional fee for a written summary of your care during the timeframe you request. Be sure to call ahead and ask what the fee will be before sending in your forms, and ask whether they'll take credit cards over the phone if you do not wish to pay by check.
Expect about a 10-day turnaround from the time you post your mailed request. If you walk in, you'll likely get your records in a matter of minutes. Be sure to bring a release letter or form if you are picking up another person's records on their behalf.
What Types of Medical Records are Restricted from Release?
Permission to release records for the following treatment categories requires explicit requests. Be sure to check the appropriate boxes on the forms, or to voice your request when calling in your order.
- Psychological treatment
- Genetic testing
- Information related to a patient's communicable diseases, particularly HIV
- Substance abuse treatment
Most states, including Arizona, prohibit the release of handwritten notes taken by psychologists during psychological treatment, though treatment dates and prescriptions are releasable.
Let DoNotPay Get Your Chandler Regional Medical Center Medical Records
If you've been ill, you're planning a move or trip, or you're taking care of a loved one, you probably don't have time to deal with busy records departments and tedious forms. We get it: You want to protect your privacy while saving as much time and energy as possible as you get your paperwork in order. That's why the DoNotPay app includes a service for requesting your medical history records.
How to request medical records using DoNotPay:
DoNotPay has seen these requests before and knows how to write your health care provider a simple, clear, and effective letter that will get your legally-guaranteed health records for you in no time.
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay’s website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you’d like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you’d like to send the records.
That sounds pretty easy, doesn't it? And it is. It's successful and stress-free.
Not Your Hospital?
We can help you get your medical records from hundreds of healthcare providers and portals, including these:
- University of Massachusetts Hospital
- Cleveland Medical Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente
- University of Vermont Medical Center
- Palmetto Hospital
- Banner Health
- Mercy Medical
- Baptist Health
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- Navigating electronic medical record portals
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If you're trying to get your medical records, you might be interested in some of DoNotPay's other healthcare-related apps. Here are just a few:
- Find and get enrolled in clinical trials
- Order official death certificate copies
- Get help paying your bills (medical and otherwise)
- Save money on prescriptions
- Draft an advance health care directive
- Request sick leave
But DoNotPay does far more than help you streamline your healthcare projects: From booking the cheapest airline flights to taking landlords to small claims courts, we have a consumer advocacy solution for most of life's challenges.
Getting your medical records from Chandler Regional Medical Center is the perfect opportunity to try us out. When you see how convenient our services are, we're confident you'll want DoNotPay on your side as your virtual assistant.