How to Request Your Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Records in 3 Easy Steps
Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and is part of the Valley Health System. If you are a patient here and need access to your , you may be wondering how to get your medical records quickly and easily.
With DoNotPay, you can easily obtain your medical records from Centennial Hills Hospital. We will walk you through the medical records release form process and show you the best way to quickly get copies of your medical records.
What Are Centennial Hills Hospital's Medical Records Policies and Restrictions?
On the Centennial Hospital patient portal, which is called Health Records Online, you can access digital copies of your medical records, including lab results, radiology reports, summaries of care you've received, immunizations, and more. You can also request copies of your medical records and send them to other places through the Health Information Management department.
Centennial Hills Hospital currently has several specific rules and restrictions that may affect the medical record request process. Here are some policies and regulations you need to know:
- All medical release requests require explicit patient authorization through specific, HIPAA-compliant forms.
- As of February 2022, Valley Health System facilities are closed to the general public, but you can still obtain your medical records through fax or other means that are not in person.
- It can take up to 14 days for new information to be added to your electronic medical records in your patient portal.
- Continuity of Care and patient requests are only accepted via fax at Centennial Hills Medical Center. All other types of requests must be mailed.
- If you want to request medical records for a deceased patient, go to the bottom of the Obtaining Medical Records page for more information.
- According to Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) 629.051, the medical record of anyone over 23 in Nevada must be maintained for at least five years and cannot be destroyed in that time.
How to Get Your Centennial Hills Medical Records on Your Own
To request medical records from Centennial Hills Medical Center, here is what to do:
- Download the Authorization to Use and Disclose Protected Health Information form.
- Fill out the form completely. It includes patient details and information about what records you want to be released.
- Sign and date the form.
- Fax the completed form to 844-241-6776.
- For more information, read the instructional page from Valley Health Systems.
Keep in mind that getting your can become more complicated if you are requesting someone else's medical records, you've lost access to the patient portal, or some other unique circumstance. You can always turn to DoNotPay for help streamlining this process for you.
Centennial Hills Hospital: Health Information Management Department Contact Information Table
|Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Attn: Medical Records, 6900 North Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89149
How to Transfer Medical Records to Centennial Hills Hospital in Las Vegas
If you were a patient at another office and are going to Centennial Hills Hospital, you will likely need to send your medical records here first. Centennial Hills Hospital does not clearly explain how to do this on its website, but you can call 702-629-1300 to ask for more information. You will likely need to request your medical records from your previous doctor's office by filling out an authorization form with that doctor's office.
Centennial Hills Medical Record Request Fees
It is completely free to access your Centennial Hospital electronic health records on the patient portal. However, on the top of the authorization form, it says there will be a fee of $6.50 for copies of PHI maintained electronically for all reasons other than continued patient care. For paper copies, there is a fee of 10 cents per page.
The Easier Way to Get Your Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Records Using DoNotPay
With changing policies due to COVID-19, limited visitor access at Centennial Hills Hospital, and the complicated authorization form, it's a good idea to get some help with your medical records request. Thankfully, DoNotPay has created a simple 3-step process to help you get your medical records without any hassle.
DoNotPay has seen these requests before and knows how to write your health care provider a simple, clear, and effective letter that will get your legally-guaranteed health records for you in no time.
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay's website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you'd like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you'd like to send the records.
DoNotPay Can Help You Get Your Medical Records From Anywhere
DoNotPay is an information hub and problem-solver for all your medical records issues, like answering how long are medical records kept. We can help you get your medical records from anywhere, such as:
- Mercy medical records
- Baptist medical records
- Kaiser medical records
- Cleveland Clinic medical records
Find Out Other Ways to Save Time Thanks to DoNotPay's Services
- Sue anyone or any company in small claims court
- Get help with birth certificates
- Advance health care directive
- File a complaint against any company or person
now to get tasks done quicker and easier!