How To Cancel Gwynnie Bee Subscription in No Time
Gwynnie Bee is a subscription-based platform that lets women borrow clothes from a virtual wardrobe and return them with no shipping costs. The company entered the market as a plus-size friendly service in 2011, but today it offers garments of all sizes from various fashion brands. It has reached annual revenue of more than $40,600,000.
What Subscription Plans Does Gwynnie Bee Offer?
The company offers six different membership plans, depending on the number of garments you would like to rent monthly. You can see an overview in the table below:
All plans include free dry cleaning, the possibility to keep the clothes as much as you want, and the option to buy the garments you would like to keep.
How To Cancel Any Gwynnie Bee Subscription Plan With DoNotPay
If you realized that you don’t need this service anymore, or if you have a better alternative, DoNotPay can assist you in canceling this subscription in several simple steps.
Our app has a special feature that can track your memberships and terminate any of them on your behalf.
Follow these instructions to cancel the Gwynnie Bee plan:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account using your web browser
- Go to Find Hidden Money
- Type Gwynnie Bee in the service name field
You can link our app with your bank account or email address, and we can compile a comprehensive list of your subscriptions. Repeat the above steps to terminate any unused or unwanted membership.
Are There Any Ways To Cancel Gwynnie Bee Subscription on My Own?
Gwynnie Bee allows you to cancel your monthly subscription only over the phone.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Only when the phone line is unavailable|
How To Cancel Gwynnie Bee Plan via Phone
If you prefer to solve the cancellation issue this way, proceed as follows:
- Dial 855-499-6643
- Explain to the customer support agent that you want to cancel your membership
- Confirm any account-related details to make it easier for the agent to find you in the database
Once the customer support verifies your information, they will proceed with the cancellation right away. No price difference or remaining balance can be refunded upon the membership termination.
The phone lines are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Company Doesn’t Answer My Calls—What Can I Do?
Can I Pause My Gwynnie Bee Subscription Instead of Canceling It?
The company allows you to put your membership on standby. All you need to do is call or email the customer service using the above-mentioned contact details and ask the agent to pause your monthly plan.
Note that Gwynnie Bee will charge you a $10 monthly fee for this service instead of the regular monthly plan price as long as your membership is paused. Once you decide to reactivate it, follow the same procedure as for pausing.
Are There Any Alternatives to Gwynnie Bee I Can Use?
Numerous similar services might work better for you. Here are the most recommended ones:
|Platform||Monthly Subscription Fee||Benefits|
|Dia&Co||No subscription fees||
No subscription fees
Classic plan—starting from $59/month
Maternity plan—starting from $79/month
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Apart from the Gwynnie Bee subscription, our app can help you cancel other similar services, including JustFab, FabKids, Fabletics, Stitch Fix, Shoedazzle, or ThreadBeast. You can also use DoNotPay to request refunds from the retailers and platforms such as eBay, Macy’s, Amazon, or Fashion Nova.
All you need to do is create an account on DoNotPay in your web browser and explore our full offer. We will assist you with avoiding bureaucracy, tedious procedures, and stressful situations by offering you a bunch of tips for:
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Stopping text spam
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting refunds from companies
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Applying for clinical trials
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets