How To Cancel Glossybox Hassle-Free
Glossybox offers monthly beauty boxes containing skincare, hair, and makeup products. If you have more than enough beauty products as is or you’re done with Glossybox, we’ll help you cancel your subscription with ease!
Understanding the Glossybox Cancellation Policy
Glossybox subscriptions renew automatically until you cancel them. The company charges you every first of the month regardless of when you subscribed. If you want to stop further charges, you have to cancel your subscription before the 15th of the month.
How To Cancel Glossybox
You have a few options when it comes to terminating your Glossybox subscription. Check out all the ways you can cancel:
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
|Online Message Center||Yes|
Cancel Your Glossybox Subscription Over the Phone
To cancel Glossybox via a phone call, dial 844-433-5145, and one of the Glossybox customer support reps will help you cancel your subscription. The working hours are:
- Monday to Thursday—from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. MST
- Friday—from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday—from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Not a fan of waiting to get patched through? No worries! DoNotPay will gladly wait in your stead and let you know when to join the call.
Cancel Your Glossybox Subscription via the Online Message Center
Another way to cancel is to reach out to customer service through the message center. All you need to do is:
- Log in to your account
- Go to My Account
- Click on Message Center
- Type out your message explaining how you wish to cancel your subscription
- Follow the prompts and send your message
Customer service typically responds within one day. They will either ask for additional info or confirm your cancellation via email.
Cancel Your Glossybox Subscription on the Website
If you don’t want to contact customer support in any way, you can cancel Glossybox on the website. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on My Account
- Go to the Subscriptions section
- Tap on the subscription you want to cancel
- Scroll down and hit Cancel
Canceling Glossybox With DoNotPay Is the Best Way
Skip dealing with customer support or navigating through the Glossybox website. If you use DoNotPay to cancel your subscription, you’ll be done in no time!
Visit DoNotPay in your web browser and check out the easy way to cancel Glossybox:
- Click on the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Glossybox as the service you want to cancel
- Submit the cancellation request
Isn’t this the fastest way to get rid of an unwanted subscription? Here’s what happens next—DoNotPay contacts Glossybox and cancels the subscription on your behalf. We will notify you within 48h via email when we get it done.
Are there any other memberships or subscriptions you were planning on ditching? With DoNotPay, you can monitor all of them! Link your bank account or email address to DoNotPay, and you’ll see your active memberships or subscriptions.
There might be one or two you forgot about. Stop wasting money and let DoNotPay take care of your unwanted subscription with a few clicks!
Are There Any Glossybox Alternatives?
Glossybox is not the only company delivering boxed beauty products to your doorstep. Check out some alternatives you might like:
|Allure Beauty Box||$23||
Gloss Over a Magazine While We Manage Your Bureaucratic Problems
Are you receiving any other subscription boxes you’d like to get rid of? We can help you cancel Bespoke Post, Candy Club, Dia and Co, or ZampleBox. Canceling subscriptions is not the only service we provide! Count on us if you want to start a Weight Watchers free trial, learn about Macy’s refund policy, or deal with Zara customer service stress-free.
That’s not all! Open DoNotPay in your web browser, and we’ll help you:
- Manage your unpaid bills
- Sign up for clinical trials near you
- Free yourself from spam emails
- Make a DMV appointment fast
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Request refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Dispute your parking tickets
- Handle credit card issues
- Start free trials with no risks
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Fight your speeding tickets
- Request a refund from any company
- Block spam text messages
- Appeal your traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Retaliate against annoying robocalls
- Terminate your subscriptions or memberships