Want To Try Other Brands? Cancel Dia and Co the Easy Way!
Dia & Co is a personal styling service for women that wear sizes 14–32. While you can shop for individual items as you go, Dia & Co offers a Dia Box subscription service as well. Their subscriptions can be:
What Is the Best Way To Cancel Dia and Co Subscriptions?
Receiving a monthly personalized box with clothing items that you need to try on and decide what to keep sounds fun at first, but after a while, it might turn into a chore. If you’ve refreshed your wardrobe and want to stop those recurring shipments, DoNotPay offers the easiest solution to cancel your recurring Dia & Co subscription.
With our cancellation tool, you won’t have to waste time exchanging emails with customer service representatives or, even worse, lose hours on irritating hold music if you have to call customer support. Stopping unwanted recurring charges using DoNotPay will take a minute if you follow these steps:
- Sign up for your DoNotPay account in a web browser
- Pick Find Hidden Money when you log in
- Type in Dia & Co to let our AI bots know what service you want to cancel
You can go about your day without worries, and a notification will pop up once the cancellation is final.
Connect your email address or bank account to our platform, and you’ll be able to monitor and cancel other subscriptions and memberships without fuss.
Additional Ways To Cancel Dia and Co
Finding the explanation on how to cancel your Dia & Co subscription on their website will take more time than using DoNotPay. We have listed the available methods in this table:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Email Contact Form||Yes|
Canceling Dia & Co on Their Website
If you want to get rid of your automatic subscription, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dia & Co account
- Go to the Manage Box Plan page
- Locate the Style Plan section at the bottom of the page
- Click on Cancel
- Choose the cancellation reason from the drop-down menu
- Hit Finish Cancellation
Dia & Co will stop sending you the styling boxes from that point until you request a new one.
You can also cancel your On-Demand subscription plan the similar way:
- Open the Manage Box Plan page after logging in
- Click on Cancel in the Style Plan section
- Select Continue, followed by Cancel
- Pick a cancellation reason
- Press Finish Cancellation
Canceling Dia & Co Over the Phone
Another way to unsubscribe from Dia & Co boxes is to contact their customer support center by dialing 855-631-3513. This method can be useful if you want to cancel your Active Box or a package that the stylists have already prepared.
The support center’s business hours are 9 a.m.–6 p.m. EST from Monday to Friday.
DoNotPay can help you jump the queue and reduce the time spent on hold when contacting support centers of various companies.
Canceling Dia & Co via an Email Contact Form
Those who wish to avoid the phone calls or need to contact Dia & Co outside of their business hours can use the Submit a request page:
- Select Manage My Boxes & Dia&Co Account from the drop-down menu
- Choose I need to cancel my Dia Box from the How can we help you? field
- Fill out the rest of the form
- Hit Submit
Still Looking for a Good Clothing Subscription Service?
Dia&Co is not the only company that offers styling services for curvy women. Have a look at these popular subscription-based websites:
|Nadine West||Shipping fees only||
Get the Most Out of DoNotPay!
Got yourself into another unnecessary fashion subscription such as Fabletics or JustFab that you need to cancel? Ordered some pieces on Amazon or Fashion Nova but now you need a refund? Want to make contacting Zara’s customer service easier? You can accomplish all of those tasks with DoNotPay.
By creating your DoNotPay profile in any web browser, you will get access to the full range of other useful tools and features, including:
- Resolving credit card issues
- Stopping text spam
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Cutting the waiting times when calling customer support centers
- Protecting yourself from copyright infringement
- Applying for clinical trials
- Using free trials risk-free
- Serving revenge to robocall scammers
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Eliminating other subscriptions or memberships
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fuss-free
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Dealing with exorbitant bills
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Blocking spam mail
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Fighting speeding tickets