How to Request Your Bronson Health Medical Records
Bronson Healthcare is a major healthcare system in Southwest Michigan, serving the cities of Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Paw Paw, and others. If you're a patient in the system, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act gives you the right to obtain your . Per Michigan law, medical providers must keep patient records for at least 7 years following the last date of service provided to the patient.
If you need to get your medical records from Bronson, you can try to go through the process yourself, although there can be a lot to keep track of, which may leave you looking for a more efficient way.
How to Request Medical Records from Bronson Health
Download from MyChart
To download your electronic health records from your Bronson MyChart, you will need to make sure you do the following:
- Log in to your MyChart account
- Select Download My Record under the Health tab
- Choose the option that matches the information you're looking for
Submit Your Request in Writing
Bronson requires that requests for medical records be submitted in writing. To submit a request, you will need to do the following:
- Download and complete a medical records release form. You can also download Bronson authorization forms.
- Make sure you sign the form.
- Submit your form to the appropriate location.
How to Submit Your Written Requests for Bronson Healthcare Medical Records
Each Bronson provider processes its own records requests. You can request records by submitting your authorization form by fax or mail to the provider that pertains to you.
|Bronson Battle Creek Hospital||Fax||(269) 341-6528|
|Mailing Address||Bronson Battle Creek Health Information Management 300 North Ave. Battle Creek, MI 49017|
|Bronson LakeView Hospital||Fax||(269) 341-6528|
|Mailing Address||Bronson LakeView Health Information Management P. O. Box 209 Paw Paw, MI 49079-0209|
|Bronson Methodist Hospital||Fax||(269) 341-6528|
|Mailing Address||Bronson Methodist Hospital 601 John Street, Box F Kalamazoo, MI 49007|
|Bronson South Haven Hospital||Fax||Fax: (269) 341-6528|
|Mailing Address||Bronson South Haven Hospital Health Information Management 955 S Bailey Ave South Haven, MI 49090|
How Long Does It Take To Receive Bronson Medical Records?
Bronson will process your medical records requests within 30 working days.
Request Bronson Medical Records with DoNotPay
It can be difficult to keep track of records requests and all the different requirements involved. This is particularly true if you need records from more than one place.
If you need Bronson records and/or records from other healthcare providers, now you have another, simpler way to go about making these requests: DoNotPay. DoNotPay can request medical records for you, saving you time and effort. It can also help you keep all of your requests in one place. To request through DoNotPay is easy.
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay’s website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you’d like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you’d like to send the records.
What Other Hospitals Can DoNotPay Assist With?
DoNotPay can help you obtain medical records from many different hospitals located all over the country. To give you an idea of the range of hospitals we can assist with, here are just a few examples:
And that list represents just the tip of the iceberg. If you should ever need to submit a medical records request, you'll definitely want to consider working with DoNotPay. Check out our Request Medical Records service to see whether your medical provider is on our list.
Why Use DoNotPay to Make Medical Records Requests?
DoNotPay makes it simple to submit your medical records requests without having to go through the hassle of printing and mailing forms or locating a fax machine. It's also
- Quick: Obtain your medical records faster than you expect
- Simple: DoNotPay is easy to navigate. Just head to the Request Medical Records service to get your request underway.
- Successful: DoNotPay knows how to complete requests related to medical records and much more. We've been successful in obtaining records for patients at all sorts of healthcare providers.
DoNotPay is a go-to service for all those who don't have the bandwidth to navigate life's bureaucratic challenges.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help make your life easier in so many ways. Wondering how it can help? To give you a sense of what we can do for you, here's a brief list of just a few examples of the services DoNotPay can help with.
- Requesting sick leave
- Dealing with small claims court
- Finding help with bills
- Assisting with advance health care directives
- Filing complaints
- Obtaining birth certificates