How to Request Baylor Scott & White Health Records
Baylor Scott & White is known as being one of the largest healthcare centers in the USA. With a history beginning in 1897, Baylor Scott & White has been helping patients receive high-quality, affordable care. is similar in process to that of other healthcare systems, such as Mercy Hospital and Cleveland Clinic.
What Medical Records Are Available to Be Requested From Baylor Scott & White?
Just as with other hospitals, such as Baptist Hospital, you have the option to request from Baylor Scott & White your medical records that are associated with their facility. Any medical records can be obtained from a hospital, but Baylor Scott & White goes a step further, in that they specify the different types of records you can request. The following are types of health records that are commonly requested from Baylor Scott & White:
- Complete Charts
- Discharge Summaries
- Emergency Service Records
- Immunization Records
- Nurses' Notes And Providers' Orders
- Physicals/History At Hospital
- Operative Reports
- Progress Notes
- Radiology Film And Reports
You also have the option to obtain billing records as well as other reports that might not have been listed.
Are There Fees Associated With Requesting Baylor Scott & White Health Records?
There are usually no fees when it comes to requesting medical records from Baylor Scott & White. It all depends on the format in which you would like to receive your medical records and how they will be delivered to you. Also, because Baylor Scott & White has over 25 hospital locations, it will largely depend on the facility you go to. For example, for patients receiving medical assistance at the Baylor Scott & White Carrollton facility, there is a fee of $14.85 when you request copies of your entire medical record. So it ultimately depends on the facility you receive treatment from and their policies.
How to Transfer Baylor Scott & White Medical Records on Your Own
To request or to transfer your medical records from Baylor Scott & White, you have two options. The following are the ways in which to request your medical records:
- Go to Baylor Scott & White's website.
- Scroll down to the Patient Tools section and click on the Medical Records tab.
- Once there, click on the authorization tab for either the English or Spanish versions of the form. The links will then take you to a form which you can print out.
- Once the request application is filled out, send it to the facility from which you received treatment. Make sure to address the Health Information Management Department in addition to the hospital's name on the envelope.
- Go to Baylor Scott & White's website.
- Go to the Patient Tools section and click on the Medical Records link to access the section.
- Next, choose either the English or Spanish version of the authorization application. You then have the option to print the form and fill it out by hand.
- Once you have filled out the request application, you can fax the form to your medical facility's fax number.
You can reach Baylor Scott and White through this information:
|Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth
Health Information Management Department – Release of Information
1400 Eighth Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76104
For each Baylor Scott & White facility, you can find their address, phone number, and fax number on the directory, located under the tabs for the medical request authorization forms. The directory also includes information on facilities that have been closed.
Finding the forms for requesting medical records can be difficult. It can also be time-consuming when trying to find the information in order to send the forms to the correct location. What if there was a way in which completing the authorization forms for medical records could all be completed in one place, saving you time in the long run? DoNotPay has the answer for you!
Get Help Requesting Your Baylor Scott & White Medical Records by Using DoNotPay!
DoNotPay offers the perfect solution when it comes to getting your Baylor Scott & White medical records! DoNotPay can easily help you prepare a health records request letter when you use the Request Medical Records feature! DoNotPay has seen these requests before and knows how to write your health care provider a simple, clear, and effective letter that will get your legally-guaranteed health records for you in no time.
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay’s website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you’d like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you’d like to send the records.
Once finished, DoNotPay will send the request out on your behalf! You should receive your health records within a few weeks!
DoNotPay Offers Assistance With Medical Records and So Much More
When it comes to requesting your , DoNotPay has the best solution! You can rest assured that you will be getting your medical records in a fast, easy, and successful way when you use DoNotPay! To learn even more about other areas DoNotPay can assist in, check out the following list below:
- All About Medical Record Release Forms
- Learn About Requesting Kaiser Medical Records
- What Are Electronic Medical Records?
- How Long Are Hospitals Required To Keep Medical Records?
Sign up with DoNotPay today and start getting your medical records easily!