Easily Get Free Gas With Valero Fuel Rewards
You work hard for your money, and it should work hard for you. Purchasing gas can make it feel like you are throwing money out the window. Who wouldn't want to save money every time they feel up at the pump at Valero. However, the process can be daunting and lengthy and deters many consumers from joining and reaping the benefits. The good news is that DoNotPay offers a more straightforward solution that is more convenient and less frustrating when it comes to using Valero fuel rewards.
Fuel Rewards Defined
Most fuel companies, including Valero, offer fuel rewards or loyalty programs that consumers can join. In return, members receive perks on fuel, in-store purchases, and partnered services. Each company's program varies in membership requirements and offerings. Oftentimes, it is advantageous to join more than one program in order to fully take advantage of fuel rewards benefits.
An Overview of the Valero Rewards Club
Valero offers a commercial reward program for business owners with one or more company vehicles. There are two different options to choose from:
- The Valero Fleet Card
- The Valero Fleet Plus Card
Businesses who join Valero's Rewards Club reap the following benefits:
- Save money on every fuel purchase
- Save up to 8 cents per gallon
- Know where company money is going
- Know what employees are purchasing fuel, when, and where
- Control employee spending
- Limit use by location, set spending limits, enable driver PINs for security, etc.
- Automatic fuel accounting and expense tracking
- No need to collect fuel receipts because fuel purchase details are automatically captured and logged in your account portal
- Access your account on your mobile device
- Access your account via the free SmartHub app. Keep up with transactions, spot potential misuse, and more
- Discounts on products and services for your business, including:
- Fleet tools
Valero Fleet Card vs Valero Fleet Plus Card
When you sign up for the Valero Rewards Club, you have two options as a business owner. You can choose the Valero Fleet Card or the Valero Fleet Plus Card. Let's look at the similarities and differences between the two cards. Both cards offer:
- Up to 8 cents per gallon
- Accepted at over 5,200 Valero locations
- 24/7 US-based customer service
- Exclusive discounts on tires, hotels, and more
- 360-degree visibility of fuel purchases
- Complete control over employee fuel purchases
- State-of-the-art account management
The Valero Fleet Card allows you to carry a monthly balance, and there are no setup or monthly fees. On the other hand, The Valero Fleet Plus Card does not allow you to carry a monthly balance, is accepted at 95% of U.S. gas stations, and there is a minimal setup and monthly fee. There is no right or wrong choice. The card you choose depends on which perks are the most important to you and your business.
How to Sign Up for the Valero Rewards Club on Your Own
Those who choose to go it alone can either sign up for the card of their choice online or over the phone. For either method you choose, here are the steps to take to become a member of the Valero Rewards Club:
- Analyze the features of each card and decide which one is right for you.
- Either click online to apply under the card of your choice or tell Valero's customer representative which card you are interested in.
- Fill out the first page of the application by providing information, including your email address, full name, and business phone number.
- Fill out the second page of the application, which asks for all of the details about your business, including the state you operate in, physical address, company structure, federal ID number, average fuel expenses, etc.
- You must then provide personal information such as your social security number, residential address, annual income, etc.
- Sign the application
- Submit your application
- Wait to see whether your application is accepted or denied.
- Complete the remainder of the setup process if your application is accepted.
- If your application was denied, then you need to contact customer service to see what the issue was and try to rectify it.
- Start saving money on each fuel purchase.
As you can see, you must go through almost a dozen steps before you can start saving money with Valero's fuel rewards when you tackle the application process alone. You have a business to run and a million other things to do. You don't have time for this. Fortunately, DoNotPay offers an easier solution that allows you to save money on every fuel purchase and keep your focus where it needs to be.
Summary of Benefits
The table below shows a summary of Valero fuel rewards program benefits, specifically details of the Valero Fleet Card:
|Savings/ gallons||Save up to 8 cents off per gallon|
|How it works||The members will save up to 8 cents per gallon at Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Beacon, and Shamrock locations based on monthly fueling volume.|
|How to sign up||Sign up for the card on the Valero website|
|Additional benefits||You'll know where and when every purchase is made|
|Where is it available?||Accepted at over 5,000 Valero fueling locations|
Easily Sign Up for Valero Fuel Rewards With DoNotPay
DoNotPay's innovative fuel rewards product allows you to skip the hassle of going through the registration process and start saving instantly. If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in just three easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Why Should You Use DoNotPay?
Using DoNotPay to sign up for and use Valero fuel rewards programs will help you save money and keep track of business fuel expenses. DoNotPay is fast. You do not have to spend valuable time navigating the registration process. It's easy. There's no need to keep up with where you are in the process and what steps you need to take now. DoNotPay will do it for you. DoNotPay is successful! Get started saving money faster and skip the hassle.
Did You Know That DoNotPay Can Do So Much More?
Saving on fuel with Valero is one of the many ways that DoNotPay can help you. Did you know DoNotPay can help you obtain a pet license, get a building permit, and even sue someone with a click of the button? Check out the articles below and explore just a few of the ways DoNotPay can help you.
Want to Learn More About How DoNotPay Can Help You Save With Fuel Rewards?
Check out these articles about fuel rewards:
Click here to sign up for DoNotPay!