How the Cumberland Farms Gas Discount Can Save You Hundreds
Fuel is a necessity - a car with an empty tank won't do you much good. It gets hard to find room for gas money on a budget, but finding ways to spend less on fuel makes it that much easier. Fuel rewards programs are everywhere and taking advantage of them can save you money every time you fill up. If you fill up at Cumberland Farms, DoNotPay can help you get a .
How Fuel Rewards Programs Work
You may already have a credit card in your wallet that gives you cashback on fuel purchases, but fuel rewards programs save you money directly at the pump. Why spend more money to get a smaller reward? With the fuel rewards program at Cumberland Farms, you can save 10 cents on every gallon you put in your tank.
Fuel Rewards at Cumberland Farms
The fuel rewards program at Cumberland Farms is one of the simplest around. No additional purchases are required to earn points - all you have to do is pay through the app! By paying through the app, you save Cumberland Farms from paying credit card processing fees on your purchases. They pass these savings on to you with the 10 cent discount.
Overview of Cumberland Farms Fuel Rewards
The table below gives you a summary of the benefits:
|Savings/Gallon||10 cents per gallon.|
|How it works||All members have to do is pay through the app! You will get a 10 cent discount on each gallon of fuel purchased.|
|How to sign-up||Enroll online or through the SmartPay app.|
|Additional Benefits||Discounts on food, drinks, and other select items.|
|Where is it available?||Cumberland Farms and Fastrac convenience stores.|
How Customers Can Redeem Their Rewards
Cumberland Farms customers can save on more than just fuel. With the SmartPay app, you can get:
- Lower Gas Prices - Everyone is eligible for 10 cents off the gallon price.
- Discounted Food and Drinks - Some products offer to buy 10, get one free program, including breakfast sandwiches and fountain drinks.
- Offers on Age-Restricted Products - Savings are offered on tobacco and other products if you opt-in on the SmartPay app.
Rewards are visible in the Rewards tile on the app. Once you confirm redemption with the Redeem Coupon button, you will have 15 minutes to use your reward.
Where Discounts Are Available
The rewards program is available at these stores:
- Cumberland Farms
- Certified Oil
- Loaf 'N Jug
- Minit Mart
- Turkey Hill
How to Sign Up for Fuel Rewards at Cumberland Farms
Cumberland Farms fuel rewards are managed through the SmartPay app. Enrollment requires a driver's license, a checking account or Netspend prepaid card, and an email address. You will see testing transactions on your payment method while your account is being set up. It may take up to three business days for your account to be validated.
More Information on the Cumberland Farms Fuel Rewards Program
These rewards are also available to businesses. The 10 cent discount applies to both gas and diesel fuel. With the transactions listed in SmartPay, you can track fuel usage in your business across all your vehicles in one place. You can even set spending limits on individual vehicles from the business portal.
Reward Expiration and Account Limits
Reward offers will have an expiration date listed in the app. On your personal SmartPay account, you are limited to a certain number of transactions or dollar amounts by day and week. Accounts cannot exceed:
- Seven transactions in a single day
- $150 spend in a single day
- 35 transactions in a single week
- $500 spend in a single week
If you are using SmartPay for your business vehicles, you can request an increase on your weekly spending limit.
Sign Up for Cumberland Farms Fuel Rewards Through DoNotPay
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel and other purchases at Cumberland Farms but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Save More Money With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is your one-stop-shop for everything related to fuel rewards. Check out the articles below to learn more:
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
DoNotPay can help you find more even money in your life by:
- Filing insurance claims
- Lowering your bills
- Waiving college fees
- Getting cash for gift cards
- Appealing parking tickets
- And more!
Try DoNotPay today to see where else you can save!