How to Get Free Gas With Kroger’s Fuel Rewards Program
Getting rewarded for being a loyal consumer of a certain brand is money-saving. A good loyalty program like Kroger fuel rewards ensures that loyal customers receive the maximum benefit from shopping in their stores.
You can redeem the Kroger fuel reward points at any time just by swiping a card. However, if you lose your card or forget it at home, you may miss out on your hard-earned points. With DoNotPay, you can redeem your points from your phone without any hassle.
What Are Fuel Rewards?
Fuel reward is a loyalty program that helps you save money by paying less for fuel or gas. Unlike traditional reward programs, where you save points until they reach a particular amount to be redeemed, fuel rewards provide you with immediate savings on fuel. You can also choose to redeem the points at any moment.
In addition, some fuel reward programs offer benefits and discounts on top of any rewards that you can earn by paying for gas with a credit card.
To earn fuel rewards, you can buy groceries, shop, or dine at selected stores with the fuel reward program and get discounts on fuel. The accumulated points are then combined to lower the fuel price when you redeem the points to pump gas or fuel.
What You Need to Know About the Kroger Fuel Rewards Program
The Kroger fuel reward program has no limit to the number of points you can earn each month. To track the points gained after every purchase, you can either log in to your Kroger account or check at the bottom of your receipt.
Note that the points expire on the last day of the month after they are earned, making each month a separate earning period. You can redeem fuel points at any Kroger Family Stores and participating Shell locations by using your alt-id or fuel card.
How Does the Kroger Fuel Rewards Program Work?
The Kroger fuel program works by awarding members loyalty points after shopping at a Kroger Family store. You can get loyalty points by shopping in-store or online for delivery, pick-up, or delivery through Kroger's website.
You can earn Kroger reward points by:
- Grocery shopping - Earn one point for every dollar spent on grocery shopping.
- Gift cards - Earn two loyalty points for every dollar spent on gift cards.
- Prescriptions - Earn 25 fuel points for every non-federally funded prescription, one fuel point for every out-of-pocket cost for federally funded prescriptions, and 75 points for every 90-day prescription.
The benefits Kroger reward program include:
- Earn cash back with every eligible net purchase, 5% cashback on mobile wallet purchases, 2% cashback on in-store purchases, and 1% cashback during out of Kroger store purchases
- Save 25¢ per gallon every day when you redeem 100 points at Kroger Fuel Centers for the first year and continuously when you spend $6,000 in a calendar year.
- No transaction fee for lifestyle and travel services on purchases made abroad or online, low hotel rate, and complimentary professional travel services.
- Zero fraud liability as you only pay for the authorized purchases.
Below is a summarized plan of how the Kroger fuel program works.
|Savings/gallon||25 cents off per gallon for the first year each time you redeem 100 points, then 10 cents off per gallon for subsequent years|
|How it works||By joining Kroger's Plus shopper's program, you earn one fuel point for every dollar spent|
|How to sign-up||Create an account with Kroger to enjoy the benefits of fuel programs|
|Additional Benefits||You can redeem the fuel points even when you are far from home|
|Where is it available?||Participating Shell gas stations and Kroger Fuel centers|
How to Sign Up for Kroger Fuel Rewards Program on Your Own
Online Application via Kroger Website
You need to be a Kroger account holder to collect the fuel reward points after shopping, dining, or buying gas. If you have an account, use your log-in details: your username or email and password to access your account.
Visit the Kroger website and click on creating an account for new users. Fill in the provided form with all the necessary details before submitting to complete the application process. After the information is confirmed, use your credentials to accumulate fuel reward points.
Using the Kroger App
Download the Kroger application on the App Store or Play Store and use your account credentials to log in. If you're a new user, create an account.
To get an account with Kroger, you'll need to fill out the form. After the details are approved, you can start using the information to gain loyalty points every time you dine or shop.
You can apply for the Kroger fuel program by physically visiting any Kroger shop in your state. There are over 2,742 stores in the country, making it easy to access a Kroger Store.
The customer service at the stores will help you in the registration process. In addition, you can inquire by calling 800-576-4377. The customer services are open from Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Saturdays from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM, and on Sundays from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
How to Sign Up and Claim Kroger Fuel Rewards with the Help of Donotpay
You don't have to leave your house or make any phone calls to claim your Kroger fuel rewards. DoNotPay can help you claim your fuel rewards with one click of a button.
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
DoNotPay is a one-stop app that helps you track the growth of your Kroger fuel rewards. In addition, with DoNotPay, you don't need to carry a card around, as you can redeem the points straight from your phone. Sign up today to enjoy the full benefits of DoNotPay services.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Solving this problem is just one of many things DoNotPay can help you with.
Here’s a list of other warrant searches that DoNotPay can help you with: