How to Get Free Gas With UDF Fuel Rewards
United Dairy Farmers knows you need all kinds of fuel and doesn't want you to break the bank getting it. Their 200 convenience locations are there to help you keep your body and your vehicle running smoothly without worrying about the price. The cherry on the sundae is their U-Drive card, getting you an even deeper discount on everyday purchases. If you're interested in signing up for UDF fuel rewards through U-Drive, DoNotPay can help you become a cardholder today.
How Fuel Rewards Programs Work
While credit cards might give you points or cashback for gas purchases, those rewards aren't immediately usable. With fuel rewards, you save money at the time of your purchase by getting a discount on the price of gas. UDF Fuel Rewards are great because they don't require any purchase to get a discount!
The UDF Fuel Rewards Program
U-Drive allows you to rack up savings on fuel through your UDF purchases. You can get a card at any UDF location, whether it sells gas or not. Cardholders can save on gas in five different ways:
- Everyday Savings - Cardholders get 3 cents off per gallon without any purchase. If you do have redeemable discounts, you will not see the Everyday Savings discount in your balance.
- Fuel Rollbacks - Select in-store items that will earn you cents off the price of a gallon.
- Four for Forty - This is a seasonal promotion that runs from January to March. If you buy four scoops of ice cream, you pay 40 cents less per gallon when you redeem.
- Five and Drive - This is another seasonal promotion that runs from May to August. If you buy five malts or shakes, you get 50 cents off per gallon.
- Market Basket - If you spend $25 in-store, you get 5 cents off the price of a gallon.
Discounts can be earned over multiple visits, so anyone can save. The best part is that these discounts are cumulative. You can combine your savings and get up to 25 gallons of gas for as little as 10 cents a gallon! Earned discounts expire within 45 days.
Signing Up for UDF Fuel Rewards
Once you have your card, registering it will be the easiest way to keep track of your available discounts and purchase history. You can register online or in the UDF app.
Sign Up Online
When you register online, you will be asked for your card number. You will need to provide:
- Your birthdate
- Your address
- An email address
- Your phone number
Your phone number will become your Alt-ID, which you can use at the register in place of your card. You can link multiple cards to the same email address if you wish to share an account.
Sign Up With the UDF App
The UDF Loyalty app allows you to swap your physical card for a digital one. You can use the app to track your savings and get coupons. You can even be alerted about gas price increases so you can use your Low Price Lock before the price goes any higher.
Other Benefits of UDF's Fuel Rewards Program
U-Drive cardholders can save money on more than just gas. In addition to their Fuel Rollbacks, UDF offers three other discounts:
- Register Rollbacks - Select items in-store will have lower prices. All you need to do to get the discount is swipe your card or use your Alt-ID at the register.
- Low Price Lock - If you register your U-Drive card, you get the lowest price per gallon of the day.
- Registering Your Card - There is a 10 cent discount added to your balance just for registering. Unregistered cards cannot have their balances transferred to a new card if the original is lost. It may take up to 48 hours for your discount to appear.
Highlights of UDF Fuel Rewards
The table below shows the summary of UDF fuel rewards benefits:
|Savings/Gallon||Varies with purchase; 3 cents minimum|
|How it works||In-store purchases earn you cents off per gallon|
|How to sign-up||Register a U-Drive card online or with the UDF app|
|Additional Benefits||You can get grocery discounts too!|
|Where is it available?||Any UDF store|
Get UDF Fuel Rewards Through DoNotPay
If you want to get a UDF U-Drive card so you can start getting discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to begin, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
If you find yourself away from a UDF location, you can still get discounts. DoNotPay can help you sign up for rewards through many providers!
Stretch Your Money Further With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can save you time cutting expenses with more than gas. We can get you started with:
- Lowering your bills
- Getting cashback for gift cards
- Waiving college fees
- Getting a free trial of a service
- Canceling subscriptions
And more. Try DoNotPay today to see how much farther your money can go!