How Speed Perks' Fuel Rewards Can Save You Hundreds
Being rewarded for brand loyalty is a good way to boost your shopping morale. In addition to saving money, some brands offer loyalty programs that you can redeem to save on the cost of purchasing fuel. For example, you can and get a discount every time you fuel at participating fuel stations.
You can redeem the points anytime by using your loyalty card. However, some unforeseen challenges like card misplacement can have you pay for fuel instead of saving on gas money by claiming your rewards. Using DoNotPay will save you the inconvenience as you can access and redeem the points from your phone without much trouble.
What Are Fuel Rewards?
Fuel Rewards is a loyalty program that helps you save money by paying less for fuel by using accumulated shopping points from a particular store. Unlike the conventional reward programs, where you have to wait to achieve a specific goal to redeem, you can redeem fuel rewards immediately.
To earn fuel rewards, you can shop, dine, or buy groceries and medicine at participating stores with the fuel reward program to get a cents per gallon discount on fuel. The amassed points lower the fuel price when redeeming at fuel stations partaking in the program.
In addition, some fuel reward programs offer benefits and discounts on top of any rewards that you can earn by paying for gas with a credit card.
What You Need to Know About Speed Perk Fuel Rewards
The Speed Perks fuel rewards are under the umbrella of Advanced Auto Parts. You will be awarded after spending $5 Perks Bucks as soon as you accumulate 500 points. In addition, if you have a transaction of greater than $100, you will receive $10 Perks Bucks. Depending on your communication preference, you will get notifications via SMS or email three days after your last transaction.
Notably, all Perk Bucks expire 6 months (180 days) after issuing, while the accrued points for club members will expire at the end of each calendar year. However, all VIP and Elite level points will carry over yearly and not expire. The expiration dates on the fuel reward programs encourage you to save on gas money with every purchase at the store.
How Does the Speed Perk Fuel Rewards Program Work?
The reward program is divided into 3 categories. Each category is based on the total amount spent per calendar year.
- Club membership - For people who have spent $200 in a calendar year, including earning 10 points for every $1.
- VIP - For anyone who spends between $200 - $500 in a calendar year, including earning 11 points for every $1.
- Elite - Those who spend more than $500 in a calendar year, including earning 12.5 points for every $1.
Below is a table with a summarized format of how the Speed Perk fuel reward program works.
|Savings per gallon||Speed Perks members will receive $0.05 per gallon|
|How it works||The members will receive $0.05 per gallon for every qualified purchase of $50 at all participating fuel stations.|
|How to sign up||Create a new account by filling in the necessary details on the Advanced Auto Part web page.|
|Additional benefits||The Speed Perks program is independent. Therefore, the member must not participate in the Shell reward program to redeem the points.|
|Where is it available?||Shell service stations|
How to Sign Up for Speed Perks Fuel Rewards Program on Your Own
The Program is only available to Do-It-Yourself customers and not available to those with commercial accounts. For retail and online customers, you can use either way to be enrolled and accepted for the fuel reward program.
- Online Enrollment – You can become a perk member by enrolling through the Advanced Auto Parts website. First, you will be prompted to fill in some necessary information along with your physical mailing address. Then you will need to create a password to get online access. Finally, select the check box to indicate that you would like to join Speed Perks, and you will be enrolled immediately.
- In-store Enrollment – You can enroll in-store with a team member from Advanced Auto Parts during business hours. You will be required to provide your full name, a verified mobile number, and an email address.
The team member will feed your information directly into the company's system, and you will be enrolled immediately. To activate your account online, visit the Auto Part's shop. Next, you will be required to log in using your new details. Finally, you will be ready to fill and redeem fuel rewards.
- Via Mobile App – The Advanced Auto Part mobile application will enroll you after filling in the form with all the necessary information including your name, mobile number, and email address. You will receive an SMS with a 6-digit verification code, and after confirmation, your account will be ready. You can use your app to accumulate points and get cheaper fuel on all participating Shell service stores.
How to Sign Up and Claim Speed Perks Fuel Rewards With the Help of DoNotPay
You don't have to leave your house or make any phone calls to claim your Speed Perks fuel rewards. DoNotPay can help you claim your fuel rewards with one click of a button.
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Speed Perks Fuel Rewards
DoNotPay is an app that helps you keep track of your growing rewards. In addition, by using the app, you don't have to remember your password and username every time you are trying to access the rewards.
DoNotPay is committed to helping motorists maximize fuel savings. Besides , we can help you maximize your savings using multiple fuel reward programs.
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
Aside from fuel rewards, DoNotPay can also help with other issues such as:
by using DoNotPay from any device. Sign up today to get access to multiple services with one click.